test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My 2 Cents

mcclarnemcclarne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi,

Firstly if you dont do a rollback the economy is killed, Zen exchange is at 480. People have been buying keys for a long time to get the inferno mount and now in the past 30 mins, there are people with 20-30 inferno mounts each. Unless you do a rollback we who bought Zen using our real MONEY are going to be super upset cause we feel cheated. I bought alot of keys from the last key sale and didnt get a mount from the chest. I am TOTALLY not happy. Not one bit.

With that in mind.... I am Waiting....
Post edited by mcclarne on

Comments

• Options
    theskymootheskymoo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 50
    edited August 2013
    But if there is no rollback you might get a mount quite cheaply from the AH if that's what you were after? Appreciate you spent money on it already but if you got one cheap would it make it a bit easier to stomach?
  • Options
    kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Asian companies don't work like that except Japan. Many are into profit thru manipulation of a market.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sakiz105sakiz105 Member Posts: 37
    edited August 2013
    PWE is asian? **** that's why all those gold sellers are still there and not ip banned.
    i bet their servers are inside a bubblewrap in a flooded jail basement,that's why all that lag.

P.S. time to buy some new jordan shoes to feel good that i can exploit asians too
  • Options
    ausdoerrtausdoerrt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sakiz105 wrote: »
    PWE is asian? **** that's why all those gold sellers are still there and not ip banned.
    i bet their servers are inside a bubblewrap in a flooded jail basement,that's why all that lag.

IP banning hasn't been an effective measure for years if ever.

PWI and PWC are separate companies (though part of a larger structure) and NA servers are located in NA.

Ranting is good for venting, but getting the facts straight is recommended. Also sakiz105, that post is QUITE inappropriate and rude.
  • Options
    kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Based in Cali, Servers are East Coast Boston I think.

"Perfect World is a China-based online game developer and publisher specializing in 3D MMORPGs. (NASDAQ: PWRD)Perfect World Entertainment, a subsidiary of Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD), publishes free-to-play, online games and provides online services in North America. The Company primarily publishes three-dimensional, or 3D, online games based on the Perfect World proprietary Angelica 3D game engine and game development platform. Perfect World Entertainment’s goal is to provide North American users with perfectly polished gameplay, exceptional localization, the highest quality customer service, and an unparalleled online community experience."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    mcclarne wrote: »
    Zen exchange is at 580.

One question. How is that possible? It caps at 500.
  • Options
    healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    mcclarne wrote: »
    Hi,

Firstly if you dont do a rollback the economy is killed, Zen exchange is at 580. People have been buying keys for a long time to get the inferno mount and now in the past 30 mins, there are people with 20-30 inferno mounts each. Unless you do a rollback we who bought Zen using our real MONEY are going to be super upset cause we feel cheated. I bought alot of keys from the last key sale and didnt get a mount from the chest. I am TOTALLY not happy. Not one bit.

With that in mind.... I am Waiting....

Lies.
    Zen caps at 500.
    /Ignored rest of thread due to loss of credibility. *joke*
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • Options
    takeabananatakeabanana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    One question. How is that possible? It caps at 500.

I think this is a simple typographical error. Quickly, destroy him!
  • Options
    sakiz105sakiz105 Member Posts: 37
    edited August 2013
    ausdoerrt wrote: »
    IP banning hasn't been an effective measure for years if ever.

PWI and PWC are separate companies (though part of a larger structure) and NA servers are located in NA.

Ranting is good for venting, but getting the facts straight is recommended. Also sakiz105, that post is QUITE inappropriate and rude.

rude? well we have a different opinion on what's rude.i find it "QUITE inappropriate and rude" to be slapped in the face like that.I had no intention to come in the forum and whine like a little kid.But it seems that only those whiners get to exploit bugs and be better prepared.I spend all my money on getting a bulwark set 2 days ago.Not it's useless.I get that these kind of changes happen in every online game.But to let bug abusers get away is like they laugh on our face.Sorry if i offend everyone who isn't connected to the company.
This discussion has been closed.