test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gametrailers exclusive: Fury of the Feywild Lore Trailer for Neverwinter

cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
edited August 2013 in News & Announcements
Don't miss out on the newest Neverwinter trailer exclusively on Gametrailers.com. Explore the new zone of Sharandar and get a glimpse of the enemies you'll face when Fury of the Feywild is live tomorrow!

Watch the exclusive trailer here: http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/65k2lr/neverwinter-fury-of-the-feywild-lore-trailer.

Are you excited for tomorrow? Let us know!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Are you excited for tomorrow? Let us know!

Considering how the module works, nope. BiS gear in the cash shop and requiring profession assets isn't my definition of "exciting".
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    Considering how the module works, nope. BiS gear in the cash shop and requiring profession assets isn't my definition of "exciting".

What BiS gear is in the cash shop?
  • mikehamikeha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    No new classes or paragon paths I want a refund for the pack why do I need a moon elf when I have each class at 60 waste of money and time call me when you add something legit
  • shawnawhitewolfshawnawhitewolf Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    no one made you buy it stop your crying
  • shawnawhitewolfshawnawhitewolf Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    im so mad there only a new race that it I paid 55.oo to get this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> :mad:
  • don1bong2don1bong2 Banned Users Posts: 36
    edited August 2013
    seriously.. Banned for sharing a quest that i assumed was allowed to be shared. pathetic.. you can delete the post or ban the account you wont silence the gaming community!!