test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

help?

gaidinngaidinn Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Temple
I have just started a cleric. I have no idea what to do lol. I dont understand all the tech talk on guides. But i do need guidance.

So basicly i am looking for a guide for a cleric who is able to solo most of the quests, but is comfortable in a team as well. Second, i play mainly in PVE so PVP suggestions, however appreciated, are no big conceirn.

Thanks for any help i receive,

Cheers,

G
Post edited by gaidinn on

Comments

• thecoat9thecoat9 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Quite a bit will change tomorrow, so the details on where to put points will probably change to a large degree depending on level. Early on in groups you really don't have the tools to do traditional MMO style group healing, your mouse right click seal on mobs is something you want to put on any mob people are attacking, as it will cause their attacks to heal them.

That's the generic answer to your generic question. I'm assuming you figured out how to move around and aren't still standing on the beach wondering what to do.
  • chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It is pre-(mutiple)patch, and needs updated, but I would still recommend you do a forum search for "Guide to Everything Cleric" and read Unspecified Error's guide.

It explains things pretty well whether anyone agrees with his choices or not. (I used it and it works fine, still.)

The explanations there are about as simple as it gets. Direct message me if you need anything specific explained, if you would like.

I'll post the link, but I don't know if it will work.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?314631-Guide-to-Everything-Cleric-What-you-need-to-know-have-to-solo-heal-everything-PvE&highlight=unspecified
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • gaidinngaidinn Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    no i am not at the beach lol

i do wonder...should i wait playing cleric until after the patch?

Chhers,

G
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The patch is today, so you might as well start now. :)
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR