test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

any new cut scenes or adult oriented content coming soon?

gortina513gortina513 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
will there be more produced cut scenes in the future and will there be personal quarters in the future?
Post edited by gortina513 on

Comments

• Options
    sallee132sallee132 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    I dont get it what u mean with "adult"?If u want TERA stile to see here u are on wrong place,this is D&D
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    yeah, you may want to re-phrase or clarify that, OP. You say "adult oriented content", and a good proportion of people will immediately jump to "you want <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>?!? :eek:"
  • Options
    kantazo1kantazo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Another raging hormone walking....
    Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua
  • Options
    whoregutwhoregut Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You know, I remember having that friend that played D&D and always wanted to find the hot chicks in the bar. I don't remember D&D being a G rated game. Having something that is more adult themed isn't that far out of context when it games to D&D. I wouldn't mind a chain mail bikini for my GWF...lol
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes, there are new cutscenes with the new cutscene. Unless you mean CGI, then no. Don't expect to see any more of those.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Player housing would be nice. Champions Online has it, and it's like the red-headed stepchild of Cryptic, so hopefully we'll get it here, too.

As for "adult oriented content" - I don't think the devs will ever specifically add any kind of ERP stuff, and if you instead meant "dark/grim" stuff, well I think the game already has a lot of that... what with the spellscarred, undead, Drow slavers, mindflayers, etc.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    *****gut wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind a chain mail bikini for my GWF...lol

Those are in, so you're covered, or not, as the case may be.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Wrong game. Load up CO, then hang out in club caprice for a bit. Play a succubus demon catgirl in a sailormoon outfit, for extra bonus points. You have been warned.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So in the "adult oriented content" having a tiny weapon like TRs have be better than having a huge weapon like GWFs?
    :o
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    cgta1967cgta1967 Member Posts: 86
    edited August 2013
    kantazo1 wrote: »
    Another raging hormone walking....

heh....

______
    edited August 2013
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Wrong game. Load up CO, then hang out in club caprice for a bit. Play a succubus demon catgirl in a sailormoon outfit, for extra bonus points. You have been warned.

Now, that's just cruel!
    This person has done nothing to you to warrant inflicting Club Caprice on them:rolleyes:

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    So in the "adult oriented content" having a tiny weapon like TRs have be better than having a huge weapon like GWFs?
    :o

It depends how they use it.