test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

neverwinter process problem

jacopinenjacopinen Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
i have a problem with nw, i start my launcher but the process doesn't work... i don't know why
yesterday it worked perfectly

pls help me
Post edited by jacopinen on

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    What exactly is the error that you are getting?
  • jacopinenjacopinen Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    mmm there isn't any error the game doesn't start look [IMG][/img]atp5.png the process doesn't work... i don't know why... i tried to restart my pc but nothing changed
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    It's a long shot but try clicking the N icon in your status bar (bottom right hand side) and checking the available options.

My client does not display down there so it seems a bit odd yours does, then again you are running Windows Vista instead of my hacked up Windows 8.

The process is indeed running on your computer basically as I expect it should (although using twice the memory as my process) but it is not being displayed on your screen.

That is, of course, the game launcher and not the game client. Correct?
    edited August 2013
    i have windows 7 and is the game launcher i tryed.. but still not work
    i tryed to download another gamelauncher but nothing
  • hannasielhannasiel Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am also having a problem. I had successfully logged in with one of my chars and was out killing mobs and then was in the process of looting a chest when I lost connection to the server. When I try to get back in a little window (cryptic launcher autoupdate) keeps trying to up the launcher and tells me to be patient. After a minute another window pops up which says: Unable to establish connection to Patch Server. Please check your Internet connection. If problems persist, please contact Technical Support.

There is nothing wrong with my internet connection as I can connect to the internet with my browser.
  • terrell396terrell396 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    same problem launcher tryed to update 4 times got disconnected while i was killing mobs :/
  • hannasielhannasiel Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Everything seems to be working again. I have successfully launched into the game once more. Hope it is fixed for good.
  • diablohun99diablohun99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    jacopinen wrote: »
    mmm there isn't any error the game doesn't start look [IMG][/img]atp5.png the process doesn't work... i don't know why... i tried to restart my pc but nothing changed

I have the same problem...
  • zimmaxazimmaxa Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have the same issue. Logged in fine last night, nowi can't get the patcher window to load on the screen where you can log in to start game. I just have the tab Neverwinter on the taskbar (vista) but no actual window of it. No idea how to fix this as i cant click anything except close lol.
    edited August 2013
    zimmaxa wrote: »
    I have the same issue. Logged in fine last night, nowi can't get the patcher window to load on the screen where you can log in to start game. I just have the tab Neverwinter on the taskbar (vista) but no actual window of it. No idea how to fix this as i cant click anything except close lol.

yeah this is my problem......
    edited August 2013
    Have you check out the Launcher Issues Thread by chance?
    edited August 2013
    Have you check out the Launcher Issues Thread by chance?

yep i tried to download a new launcher and replace it but nothing :(