test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Problem Purchasing Knight of the Feywild Pack

dynkydynky Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Please help.

I've been trying to purchase a Knight of the Feywild 60 dollar pack since yesterday 8/16/13. I have a perfectly valid credit card that I've used to purchase zen directly from Perfect World, but you don't support direct purchases for packs. Sooo, I tried Paypal with a credit card only purchase, and I tried to use a previously created Paypal account (linked to a bank account), and I even went out and purchased a greendot money load card for Paypal. All of my attempts said they could not be processed return to MERCHANT (Perfect World) and try a different method. Skrill says it cannot process payments from Illinois.

Other people have had no problem purchasing this product. Has anyone been successful purchasing this pack since 8/16?? Is it broken??

Anyone..
Post edited by dynky on

Comments

• makathmakath Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I had the same issue. Tried different cards on different days. Why wife was able to purchase no problem so I finally just had her buy mine.
    kilfir_sig.png
  • xjeniyagyuxxjeniyagyux Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If the CC is from anyone other than Chase, then I don't know. I had a HUGE problem with chase over the last month trying to buy ANYTHING online (EBay/Pack/Birthday gifts/etc). Their "Fraud" department seems to decline EVERYTHING (Even paypal?!). I even had a confusing problem that I had to yell at them for weeks about until I told them to take the stuff of my account.

Otherwise, I would call your CC company (or bank) and see about them letting it through (ESP of it is chase).
  • dynkydynky Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thanks Xjeniyagyux, its not my bank's issue. Since I tried three different methods of purchasing. Paid with a greendot reload card (instant cash), my credit card AND direct debit through paypal. It is for sure an issue on Perfect World's end. A response from the customer service team would be wonderful. Even to state that they are looking into the problem..?
  • sevdaisevdai Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Make sure that you go through the billing customer service, not regular customer service and also keep in mind that it is the weekend. Most likely you won't hear anything back until Monday. I had a question regarding my feywild pack purchase and after sending in a support ticket, heard back via email within a couple of hours.
  • emuratakeshiemuratakeshi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    so i purchased the knight of the feywild pack, and now it isnt showing up at all in gameplay- as in the additional character slot or even the in game items or astral diamonds... any ideas?
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    so i purchased the knight of the feywild pack, and now it isnt showing up at all in gameplay- as in the additional character slot or even the in game items or astral diamonds... any ideas?

Your AD can be found in the ZEN/AD exchange. As for your character slot, have you tried completely logging out of your client and back in to see if the slot has been opened (I had to.). Everything else can be found at the mailbox.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com