test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can you preview the visual of armor on the AH?

thorak257thorak257 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Can you preview the visual of armor on the AH? also, can you preview the visual of armor linked in chat? Ctrl+click doen't appear to work.
Post edited by thorak257 on

Comments

• dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    No, you can't.
  • thorak257thorak257 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Has any web site out there made a compilation of all the different armor visuals in the game?
  • dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    And currently, the Change Appearance option is bugged, since it doesnt show weapons/shields and the chest pieces overlay each other, making impossible to distinguish em. The former version was way better....
    Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Shame, this option would be really great.
  • suzz56suzz56 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I really enjoy this game which surprised me cause actually it is everything I normally don't enjoy. But what would really put it over for me is armor preview. Right now I bought my first set of rare for my control wizard and I hate how it looks. It is really going to bother me cause the main thing I love about this game is the way everything looks and sparkles. I spend real money here so I am supporting the game but is that one of the plots to get people to spend more by making it so you can't tell what anything looks like till you have bought it, which if you hate it you need to spend more?
  • karitrkaritr Member Posts: 662 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    You can always google.

I don't think I've had trouble finding images that way recently - it was tougher obviously when things were 'new'. The only issue is sometimes finding what I want but it's on the wrong gender, or perhaps its been dyed, but there quite a few images out there now.
  • koldmiserkoldmiser Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131
    edited August 2013
    suzz56 wrote: »
    I really enjoy this game which surprised me cause actually it is everything I normally don't enjoy. But what would really put it over for me is armor preview. Right now I bought my first set of rare for my control wizard and I hate how it looks. It is really going to bother me cause the main thing I love about this game is the way everything looks and sparkles. I spend real money here so I am supporting the game but is that one of the plots to get people to spend more by making it so you can't tell what anything looks like till you have bought it, which if you hate it you need to spend more?

I couldn't agree more. And it's too expensive to change appearance.
  • suzz56suzz56 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    karitr wrote: »
    You can always google.

I don't think I've had trouble finding images that way recently - it was tougher obviously when things were 'new'. The only issue is sometimes finding what I want but it's on the wrong gender, or perhaps its been dyed, but there quite a few images out there now.

Could you please post links to images? I have been googling and have had very little luck, and even when you do it is only the epic stuff. I have only one 60 my control is only 34 and her blue stuff is ugly.