test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where can i find the steel bulwark greaves?

penpenstarpenpenstar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Militia Barracks
I cant find it, is it somehow similar to high prophet helm/miracle helm and is just sharing the same name with another item?

does any feet part have the look to match the whole steel bulwark set?

i just need it for transmuting to its looks
Post edited by penpenstar on

Comments

• Options
    kr0owekr0owe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    They are probably not ingame cuz noone seem to know... Plus i never ever seen them on AH.
  • Options
    monkjaynmonkjayn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    been trytign to fidn the boots for several weeks now with no luck, if anyone finds out please let the rest of us know :P

laters

Monk
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    D: maybe some boots out there look like it?
  • Options
    monkjaynmonkjayn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    been buying up boots to try and find a matching pair, until i do, im just using the stalwarts boots and gloves as they dont look a milion miles out of place when dyed (putting the gloves on without the boots just doesnt look right).

laters

Monk
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    monkjayn wrote: »
    been buying up boots to try and find a matching pair, until i do, im just using the stalwarts boots and gloves as they dont look a milion miles out of place when dyed (putting the gloves on without the boots just doesnt look right).

laters

Monk

there is a steel bulwark gloves, im using its looks on my timeless gaunts

for the boots, im just using indomitable, stalwart is too big for the steel bulwark set (female), hope someone knows where to get steel bulwark greaves
  • Options
    stoxbox1stoxbox1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have a set of these on Mindflayer. If you are interested, send an in game mail to @stoxbox1. I will probably be putting them on the AH tomorrow. Also have the gloves if anyone wants.
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I suspect that like most of the really rare items that almost never appear in AH that it drops from an Epic Dread Vault boss.