test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free respec for GWF after the new patch?

pandorath6pandorath6 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Militia Barracks
Basically title says it all, just wondering if we will be given a respec since some big changes are being made to crucial skills.
Post edited by pandorath6 on

Comments

• durandurahandurandurahan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    not only that, they have to give us free of charge to unbind enchantment. i have to change everything because of this idiotic nerf.
  • tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    What?

If you are Sent spec the deflection loss is nothing.

If you are not sent spec...what exactly do you need to respec for?
  • pandorath6pandorath6 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    How is 12% deflection loss nothing? How is the loss of threat from slam damage scaled down nothing? They are big changes, the option to respec should be offered for free.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    pandorath6 wrote: »
    How is 12% deflection loss nothing? How is the loss of threat from slam damage scaled down nothing? They are big changes, the option to respec should be offered for free.

They may be big nerfs, but has it actually changed the best feat/power distribution? If it is just a general nerf but the relative value of feats and powers has remained the same a respec may not be given. Although given that some people may want to change path, a respec would be warranted.

Hopefully they will reconsider at least some of the proposed changes though.
  • kaerthuskaerthus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Free respecs? Heck I want free ioun and enchantment unslotting for mine so I can reroll into something useful.
  • pokinatchapunxpokinatchapunx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, I don't have a GWF but I gotta say, you guys are getting totally screwed. Now you will be unimportant in PvE and PvP.