test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ZEN or third party sites?

rolotcwrolotcw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I want to buy AD for my new hero, is it better to buy zen and change it to ad? or buy ad from third party sites? or can I buy items from the zen market and sell them in the AH for AD? the third party sites give me 1m ad for $17.99.
Post edited by rolotcw on

Comments

• tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    please, do NOT encourage the gold/ad sellers. for the love of all that is good and right.
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    kiss your account bye if you go to a 3rd party site
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    it is against the Terms Of Service (that you agreed to by downloading the game, creating an account, etc) to acquire in-game items outside of specified means. i would strongly advise against it.
  • rolotcwrolotcw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    one question, if I buy for example a companion on the zen market, can I resell it in the AH so I can get AD?
  • satansnemesissatansnemesis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 67
    edited August 2013
    rolotcw wrote: »
    one question, if I buy for example a companion on the zen market, can I resell it in the AH so I can get AD?

Yes you can. Companions bind when you use them. Mounts will bind when you buy them.

Just some advice....

You are better off buying Zen and converting it to AD through the AD exchange.

IF you buy a companion to resell buy the Ioun Stone of Allure. That one will have the best chance of selling because very few players want any of the other companions.

Never mention buying anything from a 3rd party site again. LOL. That one was funny.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    yes there are a number of items that people purchase in the zen store and re-sell in the auction house for profit. do a little research on zen store item cost vs the current exchange rate. if you don't know how to do all that, pm me.
  • rolotcwrolotcw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Satansnemesis and melodywhr thanks for the feediback, I will do the research thanks.
  • cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited August 2013
    Please do not purchase anything from a third-party site outside of an official Perfect World page. We strongly discourage this because many accounts are stolen because players give away too much personal and login information.

You can reload Zen for Neverwinter right here: https://billing.perfectworld.com/charge
This discussion has been closed.