test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Threatening Rush working as intended?

quitegonejinquitegonejin Member Posts: 3
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Title says it all. Have the devs tried using this ability?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• quitegonejinquitegonejin Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2013
    well, this is embarrassing, no replies!
  • morduumorduu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I think it is difficult to expect a response to something so vague. What are you specifically concerned about? The DMG? The animation? The range? The recharge time? I think that may help other folks comment whether they have experienced a similar issue.
  • g4rfunkleg4rfunkle Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i agree with morduu. more info would be nice. It seems to work fine to me unless you are complaining about in pvp for example, charging with threatening rush where it doesnt charge, because the target leaves range while it is happening. Or maybe another thing I have noticed, if i hold shield to block while threatening rush is occuring, it will not mark the target. But it might be marking them and they are hitting me at the same time. I havent really been having problems with the move. works pretty much like it always has to me.
  • alderonthedracoalderonthedraco Member Posts: 82
    edited August 2013
    The animation is terrible, it is just a bad graphic with character going back and forth because of the error in the displacement.