test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Max Lvl

bossenickbossenick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
When are u going to make it so u can lvl beyond lvl 60??
Post edited by bossenick on

Comments

• bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    bossenick wrote: »
    When are u going to make it so u can lvl beyond lvl 60??

To what end? We need more end-game content at the max level we already have. How about they flesh that out instead of adding more PvE grind that people will just blow through in a few hours or days.

Quality, enjoyable, repeatable, and challenging end-game content is what we need.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • bossenickbossenick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It can be fun to lvl more. So u have somthing to look forward to.. :P
  • jiglesjigles Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    bioshrike wrote: »
    To what end? We need more end-game content at the max level we already have. How about they flesh that out instead of adding more PvE grind that people will just blow through in a few hours or days.

Quality, enjoyable, repeatable, and challenging end-game content is what we need.

Totally agree.. i can say i barely did anything fun after i got to 60.. besides all that repeatle boring dungeons :/
    Collision - LVL 60 TR ○○○ ENYO - LVL 60 CW
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You really think they are going to increase the lvl cap this early into the game.
  • jiglesjigles Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    rhoric wrote: »
    You really think they are going to increase the lvl cap this early into the game.

sure hope not.. still so much to do at lvl 60 :/
    Collision - LVL 60 TR ○○○ ENYO - LVL 60 CW
  • ukatoenasniukatoenasni Member Posts: 224 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    bossenick wrote: »
    It can be fun to lvl more. So u have somthing to look forward to.. :P

There's nothing to look forward to at end-game at the moment to start with, I don't see how adding more levels will exactly change that. I imagine they can also fix that by adding more meaningful content, as opposed to more levels that do nothing but inflate numbers. That way, you have SHINY NEW CONTENT to look forward to!

[SIGPIC]Also, this poster rambles.[/SIGPIC]
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    I don't think you will see them go above 60 for sometime. In D&D levels go to 30, what we are playing now is 1 thru 20. Cryptic did a three to one conversion for MMOs sake. Above 20th level the rules, feats, and abilities of characters change somewhat. That is because above 20th level you are no longer deciding the fate of a ruined city, but that of nations and are starting to play in the realm of the demi-gods.

*Simplified explaination to keep from writing a thesis on the topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • caelithcaelith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 66
    edited August 2013
    I would rather them add more classes and paragon paths.
  • silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    bioshrike wrote: »

CN is pretty challenging end content for lv 60 players :)
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • valasquavalasqua Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I want more Paragon Paths most of all, and I also want new classes. I'm much more interested in that than in increasing the level cap.
  • cgta1967cgta1967 Member Posts: 86
    edited August 2013
    I hope the don't raise the lvl cap for a long time.