test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

make GG 10V10

brandyyyybrandyyyy Member Posts: 70
edited August 2013 in PvE Discussion
20v20 has some issues. first and foremost its sometimes takes longer then my dog like attention span to find 40 players! but of sub importance... its totally unballanced. PvP is already unballanced because the "mobs" abilities are ballanced against are to like intellegent. When you make it large hordes like that it compounds the unballance because its the only thing that has anything to do with 20 ppl in one group.
Post edited by brandyyyy on

Comments

• Options
    brandyyyybrandyyyy Member Posts: 70
    edited August 2013
    oh ya PS I had an idea to help ballance this mess... make threat generation heal nearby allys. Then it would be like making the enemy angry and atk you lol.
  • Options
    rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Keep it how it is. If you make it 10v10. It possibly will be easier to queue 10 in a guild. Which will lead to an even worse imbalance, if that guild is organized.

If you do reduce the #, make 2 separate queues. Premades vs Pugs.
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • Options
    kerrovitarrakerrovitarra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 559 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Well, GG is a guild event. So, if you can't get a guild premade - it's your problem. It would be even better, if event was only for guild groups 20x20 for every GG instance, separate rewards, not depended from total faction score and no pugs allowed.
  • Options
    rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It's a faction based, not guild based.
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • Options
    kerrovitarrakerrovitarra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 559 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    So... can you join to GG wothout guild?
  • Options
    mvffin1mvffin1 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So... can you join to GG wothout guild?

can you join without a faction?
  • Options
    metaplexusmetaplexus Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    mvffin1 wrote: »
    can you join without a faction?

Can you join a faction without a guild?
  • Options
    sxarrsxarr Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    altho, i think GG is a boring horse racing match, why can't we communicate with all other players in the same team except for using zone?

also its silly if you fight people and dont cap anything.. you wont get a scroll :>
    MaxPower
  • Options
    soulwhispsoulwhisp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Make GG 10v10, i agree, but then make it so that we can make all 10 member from our guild. Like a raid party.
  • Options
    arcmoon99arcmoon99 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The Armories of Moradin is fun if you stay in a group of 5+ people instead of straying off. Scout around with that group and you'll be running into enemies left and right. It makes good for a big battle seen and IMO is a lot more fun than 5v5.

I want it to stay the way it is.

If you have trouble finding people than wouldn't the issue be that there still isn't enough players? or the map is too big? but if they added more players that would increase the queue time and the lag both. Making it less enjoyable for everyone. Meaning the way it is, is just perfect.

PS. for those of you saying GG is guild based or Faction based. It's both. Just think of your guild as a whole as a single member of an even bigger guild.
    Arc, proud officer of Novus Ordo
    bannernwf_zps00ed5b05.jpg
    New to the game? Check out my build guide to give you an idea on how to set up your characters!
  • Options
    dridiadridia Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Its kinda fun attacking 20 and getting owned ..felt like brave heart 8)