test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

<Whisperers> [CN 4/4] - Dragon Shard Recruiting.

aggerethaggereth Member Posts: 43 Arc User
[Whisperers] is a new casual-hardcore guild recently formed by MMO veteran gamers, seeking to gather CN ready players that have 4/4 experience.

Our Guild's Goal.
Whisperers are a casual hardcore guild. We are in our early twentys and above and have a real life(job, family, etc.). We value quality playtime as well as teamwork and are not fond of burning the players out.
We are aiming for an active roster of 20-25 senior members to run end game content with but will have more as members or social players within our ranks who will as well get tha chance to run several dungeons or participate on the guild's activities, since we value the social aspect of the game as well.
The idea of a tight roster is to bring players closer bond them and create, not only a guild, but a NWO family ready for the challenges the game has to offer.

Our Guild's scheduling
Our members run T2, GG progression and CN content every day of the week; our runs are both informal and formal. We will be running new content as it is released trying to be the first guild to complete new content. We will have formal sign-ups for days and times that fits all our members needs. We take pride in the fact no man/woman is left behind. If you are talented and have solid play time you will be doing all content!

Social Rank
As a guild that is fond of the social aspect of the game we do allow social members. Any member can invite their friends. Even if you do not have the experience we are looking for but still look for a place to chat learn and have fun or PvP/ GG / T2 with feel gree to Contact Aggereth@aggereth for an invite.
Social rank results to be the ast to have priority in the invites on groups that are formed by officers/ members unless it is a fun run.

So ask yourself:
Can you maintain a high degree of maturity and sophistication in everything you do?
- Do you prefer to game with mature, talented players?
- Do you have a calm, positive attitude?
- Have you researched the most effective builds and playstyles for your class?
- Do you prioritize the performance of the group within an encounter over your own personal DPS?
- Are you able to communicate effectively in English on voice chat, in guild chat and on the forums?

** Was the answer to most of these questions was positive? Then we probably are the guild for you!

Visit Our Website and Apply today !
I don't suffer from insanity ! ..I enjoy every minute of it ![SIGPIC][/SIGPIc]
Post edited by aggereth on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Currently all classes are welcome!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    We introduced to the guild the social rank! Even a member that likes chilling out and talking about the game or running fun runs or future events the guild creates is welcome to join. Min level req is 60. Social ranked people are not top pririty for an invitation to CN runs but can and will be included to PvP / GG / T2.
  • Options
    mortaniakmortaniak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Still looking for a few good players! Do not hesitate to apply!
  • Options
    perth74perth74 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hello,

I'm looking for a guild thats does CN runs and some pvp, I'm a level 60 DC GS 10.5ish with stone. quite active on most nights around 8 GMT(based in uk).

I have done most of the dungeons only two not got around doing are Lair of Mad Dragon and the werewolf one (forgot the name)

Yango Winter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mortaniakmortaniak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Please do apply on our website whisperers.enjin.com

Thank you for your interest and your time.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Still looking for Skilled Mature players to join us! Apply now and lets enjoy the Feywild as a family !