test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Armor and Weapon skins compendium

selonwselonw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 258
edited September 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Thought we could make a topic with screenshots of different skins of armor and weapons for Trickster Rogue that we find since we cant preview items.

Ill start with the only ones i have for now

30ivv9c.jpg

51v8si.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As a sidenote, can we perhaps post the drop locations of things when they are posted?
  • lemjohanneslemjohannes Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    selonw wrote: »
    Thought we could make a topic with screenshots of different skins of armor and weapons for Trickster Rogue that we find since we cant preview items.

Ill start with the only ones i have for now

30ivv9c.jpg

51v8si.jpg

Where could i possibly find/get the hellfire armor? im interested.
  • hurk97hurk97 Member Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Any way to still be able to view items on their own? right now any item you are not wearing and try to 'change appearance' on simply show your character. I am told the devs broke this 1 or 2 patches ago, any way to view them like the pictures OP linked?
  • chanelcorechanelcore Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is a great idea. Keep em coming! I really wish you could preview items in the AH before buying them.
  • fimcontefimconte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hurk97 wrote: »
    Any way to still be able to view items on their own? right now any item you are not wearing and try to 'change appearance' on simply show your character. I am told the devs broke this 1 or 2 patches ago, any way to view them like the pictures OP linked?
    You can still Preview Armor pieces, but you can't preview Weapons/Off-Hands now.
    Some armor doesn't remove your old one though, so both get equipped in the preview window.
    If this happens, just remove your current armor and re-open the preview window.

Heroic Conspiritor's Dagger/Heroic Nefarious Dagger:
    attachment.php?attachmentid=6592&stc=1&d=1371785980

I have the majority of the various seal vendor armors still, if I have time I'll take screenshots.
    Most of them are variations of the craftable Leather Armor +x though.
    Fans Glory to the Gladiators,
    Gods Glory to the Heroes.

TR:Anirul Corrino@Fimconte
    GF:Irulan Corrino@Fimconte
  • kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Maybe I am doing something wrong (or something I don't know) but it I tried to copy the hellfire armor it wouldn't let me.
  • ph4ng4nph4ng4n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i am looking for screens of Nightmare Dagger, Nightmare Blade, Short Sword of the Miscreant from Tarmalune Trade Merchant and Short Sword of the Shadows from Wondrous Bazaar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fimcontefimconte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Cover Brigand Armor:

8kj2.jpg

n0db.jpg

la2a.jpg

0pis.jpg

edited June 2013
    Covert Brigand Helm:

i4kj.jpg

44bi.jpg

cz7c.jpg

Short Sword of the Shadows:

8m0f.jpg

• pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Hellbound boots look sick with different dye colors.
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER
  • dreadcomdreadcom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    nightmare blade/dagger anyone? ty
  • twerkulatorrtwerkulatorr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Finally got around to cleaning out my stash/inventory and figured I'd take some screenshots of various items I've bought to see what they look like. Only 4 images allowed per post so gotta split them up. Here ya go:

Dagger of Shadow
    PqolWXtl.jpg

Silent Blade
    hjN7g8ol.jpg

Calerda Blade
    Yx15P9il.jpg

Master Assassin's Ornate Dagger of the Drake
    W9Y2N8Sl.jpg
    Twerkulatorr (Rogue) & Twerk (Guard)
    Twitch.TV/Twerkulatorr
    Peter Puffer's Foundation @ Mindflayer
    edited July 2013
    Short Sword of the Assassin
    gCijQTcl.jpg

The Blackdagger Blade
    jdPummsl.jpg

Crystal Dagger
    WHuegW0l.jpg

Battlefield Scavenger's Sleight Dagger
    hrisVFSl.jpg
    Twitch.TV/Twerkulatorr
    edited July 2013
    Mantle of Aboleth
    vzqiJlxl.jpg

Tunic of the Covert Brigand
    elx61VKl.jpg
    Twitch.TV/Twerkulatorr
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Where could i possibly find/get the hellfire armor? im interested.

It is a rare drop in Mount Hotenow. It seems like a relatively common drop (for me at least, think I have receive 4 of them) from turning in the bounty tokens there.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

edited August 2013
    Checked the Wondrous Bazaar on a whim today in the preview shard and realized there's new weapons! They look amazing. Here is the Rogues:

Saber of the Fey
    mIiNEZEl.jpg
    Twitch.TV/Twerkulatorr
  • traxsutraxsu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited August 2013
    Hey Twerk, can you list the name and appearances for your armors? I'm experimenting. Thanks.
  • valkia92valkia92 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    would like to know the name of the daggers here:
    un70.jpg
    edited August 2013
    @traxsu: Master Assassin (Drake) armor & arms, Heroic Conspirator's Shoes as feet, and Mask of Mischief as head piece. You can see a good picture of my rogue in my signature.

@valkia92: Those are either the Nightmare blade or Drake Daggers. They look very similar and may even be identical.
    Twitch.TV/Twerkulatorr
  • thesakarithesakari Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm pretty sure that the hellfire armor cannot be transmuted as it is not class specific to TR
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    thesakari wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that the hellfire armor cannot be transmuted as it is not class specific to TR

Correct, you cannot make other armors look like Hellfire armor.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I watched some videos of this Hypriestes_Tymora TR, maybe you know who I'm talking about.

Anyway, shes using Meat Cleavers...With like unevan metal, and a jagged blade like this /\/\/\/\

Would LOVE to know what these are called if any of you are familiar, hook it up please =-)
  • todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is it by any chance this?

nw61.png
    Photo by Zokir. Link to the post here.

It's the Bind on Pickup TR weapon that you could receive from the recent Call to Arms event. I didn't bother getting them myself so I'm afraid I do not know its name.
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ahh yah ****, I didnt do that Call to Arms either. Wish I would have now! Those things look wicked!
  • crowthorncrowthorn Member Posts: 96
    edited August 2013
    Its called: Savage Axe of the Many Arrows
    (Also I left the Murderous Dagger in my other hand (my left) for reference, as I didn't see it listed on here.)

2u5t0xz.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spicenspicen Member Posts: 248 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    crowthorn wrote: »
    Its called: Savage Axe of the Many Arrows
    (Also I left the Murderous Dagger in my other hand (my left) for reference, as I didn't see it listed on here.)

2u5t0xz.jpg

Can you post a better picture on that Murderous Dagger? Also where can i get one? It looks like the daggers in character creation screen and been looking for daggers like those for ages!