Gauntlgrym Shards: cannot use, cannot discard, cannot sell, cannot mail

fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
*Shares not Shards, sorry.

I have the following items in my bag:

[Iron Tabernacle Share]
[Armories of Moradin Share]

from Gauntlgrym.

However, it does not seem possible to discard, sell, mail or indeed Use or use, since even though we had 2 Shares we could not enter the T2-equivalent Dwarf instance inside Gauntlgrym...

Anyone else know what to do with them?

What happens on subsequent Gauntlgryms? Do they stack? Do you only have one of them at any time? Do they fill up your entire available inventory?

EDIT:

Well, that was weird.

Just this in my log many minutes later after this post:

[System Notify] You used Armories of Moradin Share.

And the Share literally disappeared from my bags as I was watching (I had the inventory open for other reasons at the time).
Post edited by fondlez on

Comments

• Options
    phinsphanphinsphan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 36
    edited June 2013
    I don't know either, one of them had disappeared from my inventory, the other is still there. Anyone reading this please post here if you have info on the Gauntlgrym event/shares, please post here.
  • Options
    h0dorh0dor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    phinsphan wrote: »
    I don't know either, one of them had disappeared from my inventory, the other is still there. Anyone reading this please post here if you have info on the Gauntlgrym event/shares, please post here.

I found out the hard way that you can't save them for future usage. They will disappear from your inventory if you fail to complete the subsequent pve dungeon. Also I think there is a bug where your share will disappear if your pvp match ends early. My group and I just finished a pvp match and there was still five minutes left because we were able to get a queue almost immediately after the event started. Then before the game switched phases our shares just disappeared from our inventory (said they were used). We were looking forward to running the Fardelver Crypt but alas were unable to due to the bug.