test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

how do i best find an active guild?

korlamaqkorlamaq Member Posts: 71
i would like to find an active english speaking and european guild on dragon that is also kinda big :)
but when i use the ingame guild finder i dont really see if a guild is big or active (maybe i am missing something)
its also kinda hard to find something in the guild recruitment forum
Post edited by korlamaq on

Comments

• kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ask in a group when you see a guild tag if you enjoy em and they are your style (casual,etc). Thats the way in EQ2 but we would invite non guildies. Can't hurt, worst is a no or you dislike and leave. I'm not guilded as solo now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • suxip01111suxip01111 Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Now isn't the best time to find active guilds because a lot of people go on a break before a big expansion hits.
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    1. Queue for level 60 PVP for a few days.
    2. See which guilds consistently destroy you.
    3. Ask humbling for an invitation.
    4. I'm not being sarcastic.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • boscawenboscawen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    my guild is small cuz we don't believe in a large group. too much organization and drama. we have 20 and it lately you will see about all of us during a week. no were not on at the same time since we have families, careers (yea careers, not jobs), overseas (European) and/or have a real social life. some of us actually see each other face to face and do this thing some of you heard, "hang out". and the cool thing...we don't care what your race or class is. its about fun. check out AD Ludicium on enjin.com

give us shout
  • atsuipandaatsuipanda Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    im in this one http://www.guildmedieval.com/ pretty good
  • kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    That was nice to see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]