test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

make Call to Arms permanent and remove Gautylgrym

usernumber999usernumber999 Member Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Havent even done Call to Arms yet, but anything has to be better the GG.

Make the T2 pvp gear purchasable with glory (so it will have a use again (and remove gg coins)
Put the two GG dungeons into the Feywild expansion (which is in sad shape itself).
Make the GG pvp map into 24/7 queu-able pvp and turn the GG pve area into an open world pvp area, 24/7.
Post edited by usernumber999 on

Comments

• dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Havent even done Call to Arms yet, but anything has to be better the GG.

Make the T2 pvp gear purchasable with glory (so it will have a use again (and remove gg coins)
    Put the two GG dungeons into the Feywild expansion (which is in sad shape itself).
    Delete the GG pvp map (as it is a horse racing track) and turn the GG pve area into an open world pvp map.

Do away with the whole GG event. Its a waste of 1.5 hrs and PW should be embarrassed by it.

I like the idea of making GG into T1 & T2 Dungeons. But the PvP map should be turning into a 20v20 PvP match that's able to be queued into 24x7.
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Disagree -- don't think they should remove it. I rather like it, but I don't like how it ends and goes all empty. Like the mobs hear the bell and it's like the coyote and dog in the old loony toons cartoon. Bob.. Fred.. goodnight. Pretty silly. But, they shouldn't remove it -- removing content would be a mistake. You don't have to do it if you don't like it, but the truth is, more content is better than less.
  • lordgrimmwoodlordgrimmwood Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Why not just have both as a permanent fixture?
    tumblr_mm7g22WQog1spm248o1_1280.png

My first Foundry mission, The Valley of Darkness NW-DG9DOTZLU
  • siestrionsiestrion Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I disagree. As slow as Gauntlgrym queue can be, at least I can get into the dungeon a couple times in the 30 minute window. Queue for Call to Arms is completely broken. I do not want a broken event.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well I do think the skirmishes should be queueable at any level or able to get the achievement in some form. GG is fine although after the first few times I now skip most of phase 1 since it's more boring and unrewarding.
  • cgta1967cgta1967 Member Posts: 86
    edited August 2013
    Why not just have both as a permanent fixture?

agreed...more does seem better.
    more content is not necessarily better, but better content is.
    my statements were about making better content, in one way or another, not about less content.
    In general, redistributing some of the different elements of GG to flesh out other areas of the game, and turning GG into something more desirable.
  • calvin1tagcalvin1tag Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Dear lord don't remove anything we barely have anything to do now!