test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Races and Clases and Zen shop

pprandompprandom Member Posts: 182 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I was wondering if new races (and eventually classes) will be accessible to every player, aka those that don t have a way to pay, because of location, age or whatever other reason. Or if they, at least, will be available as Zen shop upgrades.
It s kind of a big issue to have such content be exclusive and will certainly drive players away from the game (me at least). Thing is, even if i don t pay for the zen, the player that auctions it, does; and by buying it, i take it out of circulation and move other players to buy more. That s the reason this game sistem works, because no player feels excluded.
Post edited by pprandom on

Comments

• theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Drow will be released to the public at least 60 days after launch. We have no information if Moon Elf will follow suit, nor do we have info that classes will be cash gated.
  • thesipeliusthesipelius Member Posts: 95
    edited July 2013
    Drow will be released to the public at least 60 days after launch. We have no information if Moon Elf will follow suit, nor do we have info that classes will be cash gated.
    Note that the Drow is different than the Menzoberranzan Renegade that you get from the Founder pack. I don't think they will release the Moon Elf as a new race later on.
  • lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I wished that I could re-roll my character's initial ability dice scores either through Zen, AD, Gold, whatever...
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • grimnosh82grimnosh82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    There is one thing bugging me since I saw one of the Feywild packs;
    Why in the nine hells did they put Wood Elves in the game from start as the "basic" Elven race?
    Why not Moon Elf? (which would be the most logical choice)
    Wood Elves are shy, not big fan of anyone else (including other Elven races) and they pretty much stay in the forrest their tribe lives, hardly even venturing outside it's borders, let alone go on running about as adventures!
    And then, there is the Moon Elves. Known for their natural curiosity and longing to see/experience new things and also the elven race that is the most open minded. Makes no sense!
  • warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    think feywild packs will come to z store since in sto Romulan packs did come