test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shadow Weavers Helmet gone poof

fsunatefsunate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Dear Sirs,

During the last event, I thought it would be nifty to have my helm look like the fools crown that had been popping left and right out of the boxes during that event. So, I made my shadow weavers helmet take the appearance of the fools crown. Everything was fine that night. Woke up the next day and was wondering why my stats were so low and took a look at my head slot and there was the fools crown and no shadow weaver helmet. So I submitted a GM ticket. customer service replied and said to submit a bug ticket and promptly close my GM ticket. Submitted the bug report and here we are some 7 or 8 days later and nothing. So I submit another GM ticket to find out what's up and I'm given a childish reprimand for submitting a second ticket for what they called a "duplicate ticket" and essentially told me to stop wasting their time. This wasn't quite the response I expected. Anyone able to give me my helmet back or I'm I out the 5 bucks? Please answer either way.

Unhappy Customer.

p.s.
I really tried to think if I had accidentally destroyed the helmet, but I'm 99.99% sure I didn't.
Post edited by fsunate on

Comments

• bowdidlybowdidly Member Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Maybe some idea of were your helm vanished to, I think you will find when you transmog a item it destroys the original item in the process. and yes i know it does NOT say this anywere or in the change apperance screen.
    So this means that your original helm is now the crown, or looks like that and the crown is gone, but for some reason your helm as lost its stats, that problem i have no idea about sorry

I bought the wedding outfit set for my CW, and thought maybe if i buy 2 unbound basic fashion shirt and pants i could transmog it onto them and then also have it on my other character, After all it had just cost me 20 bucks !!

Anyways i bought a basic unbound garb and transmoged the wedding top onto it and looked in my bag and the original wedding top had gone !!! So yes not very happy. the system sucks big time, is very very missleadingly tooltiped as are most thing in the game.
  • fsunatefsunate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The shadow weavers helmet was in the head slot, used the feature to change appearance of the helmet and selected the fools crown from the list. the fools crown went poof from my inventory, as it should because it gets consumed, looked at the helm and all my stats were good. Woke up the next day, moused over the head slot and no stats, it had 'literally' became the fools crown instead of just appearance. I wanted to change the appearance of my orb, but after this happened I don't think I'll ever try to transmog anything. It's taken them way too long to resolve this issue already.