test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to rune/equip lillend

nightfallenonenightfallenone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
If anyone could tell me how to runestone and equip Lillend, I would very much appreciate it. I'm really not sure how her abilities are affected by various stats. Thanks in advance!
Post edited by nightfallenone on

Comments

• mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    First of all congratulations.

As for stats to stack it is Recovery first, followed by HP/Defense. Life-steal works well on companions, but is pretty much irrelevant here I guess.
  • jawarisinjawarisin Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    First of all congratulations.

As for stats to stack it is Recovery first, followed by HP/Defense. Life-steal works well on companions, but is pretty much irrelevant here I guess.

Lifesteal's best on companion.
    CW Renegade comprehensive build+guide PvP:
    Here for the build+guide
    edited July 2013
    jawarisin wrote: »
    Lifesteal's best on companion.
    On a healing/buffing companion?

Um, okay.
  • sneakyervinsneakyervin Member Posts: 101
    edited July 2013
    Sell it, hope some fool buys it, use fools AD to buy cat or stone and have plenty of AD left.
    edited July 2013
    Sell it, hope some fool buys it, use fools AD to buy cat or stone and have plenty of AD left.

This is your best best if you are thinking long-term. While it is probably the best current non-augment pet, long-term the augment will almost certainly prove more useful. And right now the prices of this pet are are sky high.
  • lpsxlpsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    there was 1 for sale in chat for 65keys :eek:
  • nikitaoznikitaoz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    On Mindflayer they are 750k ad starting price and 1.2 mil ad buyout.
    I don't like healing companions that attack enemy.
    They should heal and provide passive bonuses like 360 AC angel and blue acolyte
  • ezaphielezaphiel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 48
    edited July 2013
    Well, the offensive is damage-over-time. It does make her more wholesome than just a passive healer. She will weaken the enemy too, so it is quite handy when 1-to-1 with boss. As for runestones, there are many rumors (I havent tested) that recovery doesnt impact companions as supposed to, which is a tremendous shame. Thus, since her 3 slots are offensive, it is prob safest to give her empower stone (+ power) which will improve her damage-over-time skill and optionally the eldritch (armor penetration). The items slots will be Health points and defense, regeneration or deflection.
  • axan22#6446 axan22 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    they are around 2.5 mill- 4 mill on dragon server, ive haven't equipped mine yet but people are saying the skins are all the same.
  • ezaphielezaphiel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 48
    edited August 2013
    The first 3 looks the same, except it grew bigger. However, the final one's eyes glows with radiant yellow and wears a tiara.
  • tristin09tristin09 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Im stacking Rings of Burning Light for the HP Defense/Deflection, alternatively you can do Ring of Repulsion that has Defense/Deflection/Regeneration. Azure Enchants in the rings for more defense.

Runes, still testing.