edited December 2013 in Foundry Quest Database
It's a dirty job by @zaforous
Short Code: NW-DLDKYKIJP
Mission Type: Dungeon
Average Duration: 40 min (Grp of 3)
Amount of Combat: Heavy combat
Starts at: Map
Mission Summary:

In this quest you're charged with cleaning up the sewers underneath Protector's Enclave. There is a growing stench and people aren't very happy about it. You're sure this will be an easy, and typical sewer clean-up job, but something else strange is going on.

Author tips/hints:

This is my first foundry quest. I like heavy combat, and I usually play with two friends in a group of 3. So this dungeon is fairly challenging for a group of 3 if you aggro too many monsters at once. In the big sewer room I added a bunch of objects you can climb onto to get a tactical advantage on some of the mobs.

The map is fairly simplistic, but I think still fun to have a look. I haven't really gotten good at side quests yet so the quest line is fairly linear as well.

I think it's a little funny, and entertaining while having some fun combat. I hope you all enjoy!

Be sure to review! Thanks!

N0IxF8Yl.jpg
0n8G2tul.jpg
dgb2u1Dl.jpg
Try my first Foundry dungeon "It's a dirty job..." NW-DLDKYKIJP
Post edited by zaforous on

Comments

• Options
    zaforouszaforous Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    No takers? :D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    CMON!!! It's fun!
  • Options
    imperialmenimperialmen Member Posts: 65
    edited August 2013
    It requires a group, thats why I can't do it. If it was solo, I would have already done this. Probably adding a difficulty slider and giving an option for solos, may make your quest accessible for people who play solo.

Also, check out the Scribe's Enclave link in my signature, you may find group reviewers there. :)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    How do you add a way to tune difficulty? Just make mobs appear if a certain choice was taken in the dialog?

I'm not opposed to solo difficulty.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Bump! I'd like to get some more reviews. I was going for a diablo-esque dungeon crawl with lots of hack 'n slash. I also think the quest is pretty cool.

I'm working on another foundry which should in theory be better with what I've learned from this. But since I've only had 13 play-throughs I'd like more miles on this one. Please give it a whirl and give me some feedback!