test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NW Devs, it would be awesome if you'd give us pet Mimics.

abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PvE Discussion
I'm serious. Just think of it: A friendly pet Mimic to sic on enemies. My halfling CW would love to have a Mimic named Mr. Snaggletooth. I have also heard wistful sighing from an adventurer in Protector's Enclave wishing for a pet Mimic named Peaches. Wouldn't this be the greatest thing? As long as pet Mimics wouldn't cost a gazillion Zen, anyway, as some of us love the game but are short on actual cash.... Maybe they could come from a seal vendor?

Also, I've heard other adventurers saying it would be pretty cool to have a gelatinous cube companion, so that's another fun thing to think about.

(Also also, is there a better forum than this one for actual suggestions that aren't related to fixing bugs?)
Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
Post edited by abell39 on

Comments

• Options
    vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    As a person with the title MIMIC TAMER I concur.
  • Options
    pansapienpansapien Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I agree.. lots.
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Oh LORD yes!
    It would make a great AOE Melee Tank!

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    megamousegwmegamousegw Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    would be nice.
  • Options
    godsdozergodsdozer Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    what the heck is a mimic?
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    godsdozer wrote: »
    what the heck is a mimic?

You know those Treasure Chests that are really Monsters?
    Those are Mimics.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    godsdozergodsdozer Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    jorifice1 wrote: »
    You know those Treasure Chests that are really Monsters?
    Those are Mimics.

Those are the most annoying things in the game.
  • Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    godsdozer wrote: »
    Those are the most annoying things in the game.

But they're also adorable and hilarious!
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR