The Wonderful Wizard of OG

jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Foundry Quest Database
Thread Title: The Wonderful Wizard of OG@Jintortle NW-DQEEDZBRG

Mission Type: Funny/Adventure

Average Duration: 28 minutes

Amount of Combat: Average

Starts at: (NPC or location) Pirates Skyhold Adventure Zone

Mission Summary: You hear about a Magical Wand that can transport you to a different world.

Author tips/hints: The end fight can be heavy for some classes - remember there are guards dotted around outside.

Screenshots/attachments: Coming

NOTE: The Quest line is loosely based on the Wizard of OZ - the book is in the Public Domain so no copyright infraction and also it is just roughly based and in fact probably the opposite in many situations - I also used no direct names/situations or speak.
Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
Post edited by jintortle on

Comments

• imperialmenimperialmen Member Posts: 65
    edited August 2013
    I will run through this quest now. Be sure to check your PM after sometime for the feedback. :)

Done. Check your PM!
  • mufaasa43mufaasa43 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hey I sent both you and imperial feedback through PM..it isn't showing up in my snet items though. Did you guys get it? I reviewed both also. Jintortle, I was on my daughter's account when I did yours. Aseibel18
    Great Gladiator Escape
    NW-DON9PHZV8