test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Autoloot

baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just a rollover thought from the 'seals are useless' thread

Any chance you could change the bounties to a non autoloot?

Would be nice if you could somehow work in a personal loot threshold like for parties so I can just check: blues, purples, gold & profession items so I don't have to run round in a circle everytime I kill a mob or constantly throwing away those bounties..
Post edited by baronvonboom on

Comments

• darklock101darklock101 Member Posts: 52
    edited August 2013
    I think at some point I read test server notes that bounty items were being moved from regular inventory into the currency section. So while they may still be useless they won't be clogging up limited inventory space. Unless you fill up the currency slots, that is.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I think at some point I read test server notes that bounty items were being moved from regular inventory into the currency section. So while they may still be useless they won't be clogging up limited inventory space. Unless you fill up the currency slots, that is.

The also increased the inventory space in the currency tab and increase the bounty items stack size to 100.