test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Difference between bonus stats on epic gear between Dragon shard and Beholder

malkierdaishanmalkierdaishan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi guys i was just wondering did any of you noticed the difference between epic gears in dragon and beholder server for example battlefield scavenger armor set for trickster has bonus 62+ steal life on two pieces equipped in dragon server, but on beholder it have +284, and other epic gear have difference too, did anyone know why?
Post edited by malkierdaishan on

Comments

• Options
    arachonianarachonian Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Do not post outright false rumors. Thank you. - Ambisinisterr
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    So the gear is then balanced in each server accordingly, i also checked the Mindflayer too the stats bonus are even lower something +9 lifesteal i think. Anyway thanks for the info and can i email equipment between my two characters on which are on different servers
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi guys i was just wondering did any of you noticed the difference between epic gears in dragon and beholder server for example battlefield scavenger armor set for trickster has bonus 62+ steal life on two pieces equipped in dragon server, but on beholder it have +284, and other epic gear have difference too, did anyone know why?
    arachonian wrote: »
    Dragon server code development and maintenance is outsourced in India whereas Beholder's is in China. Two different development groups hence different coding mentality.
    Successful troll is successful.

The actual answer is that unless you're at Level 60 on both servers, the set bonuses look different on epic set gear. For the Battlefield Scavenger the actual bonus is always +400 lifesteal.

T1 gear always gives a +400 bonus, T2 gives a +450, it's just that the preview is bugged at <L60.
    can i email equipment between my two characters on which are on different servers
    No you can't.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The preview somehow scales the stats with your own level, instead of the lvl of the person that you're viewing. Pwe has made the exact same mistake in champions online when they introduced enhancements, around 1.5-2 years ago. (i think it is still bugged up to date)

cheers.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Thank you very much guys i have deleted my character 16 level trickster i should have waiting your answers