test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stalwart armour bonus stopped working

nevernimnevernim Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Militia Barracks
Since the last update, my PVE Stalwart armour bonus stopped working.
Asking if other people have encountered this issue?

The icon (skull icon) no longer appears and i am not getting the power bonus.

Great patch :mad:
Post edited by nevernim on

Comments

• Options
    hijo26hijo26 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i have on me 2 sets..bulwark full set and timeless full set. both of them not working so it's not problem with bulwark but with most of the gear
  • Options
    humunguzhumunguz Member Posts: 16
    edited August 2013
    yea nice, no stalwart set bonus after patch.....my GF is almost useless now..
  • Options
    webbotwebbot Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    same for all sets TR's and Clerics included
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    webbot wrote: »
    same for all sets TR's and Clerics included

Also CW's. In my case, my normal set (High Vizier) was working perfectly. Then I after swapping it out to test my other sets (which were not working) and then putting my HV back on, it was no longer working.

My advise: do not take off any 4pc sets you currently have, if it is currently working for you...
  • Options
    dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    My STAL set still works. Sorry your guys are not but I'm hearing from guild mates that it appears to be random. That it sometimes works and then doesn't and then starts to work again.
  • Options
    mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Mine was working during my CN run. Full 5 stacks and everything.
  • Options
    kreicuskreicus Member Posts: 76
    edited August 2013
    Just to add, in case anyone wondered... Knight Captain's has the same deal. I put it on for a Dungeon and noticed no buff going out, so switched back to my Stalwart, then realized that wasn't working, whether it was before i took it off, I don't know.
  • Options
    sfxer001sfxer001 Member Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    My Timeless is working, but I have not unequipped it since the patch. I'm afraid to, now.
  • Options
    mchaywiremchaywire Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi Folks,
    My GF Grand Regent set isn't working either. The 1st bonus of +450 Defence is ok, but the 2nd of Increase your your power by 20% of your defence isn't working at all. I checked the character via inspection with another account to see if it was just a character sheet glitch, but no, the bonus isn't being given.
  • Options
    abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    My mixed High generals, knight capt is working but those are 2 pc. There is a ton of stuff not working now and think its just 4 set.

Block is now giving me a hard time and

Villains menace now isn't being immune to CC. I cast it to kill a rogue then bam bull charge knock back CC. It went off grew everything was working. Next time cast it again. Entangle from CW. My other friend had it happen too which is awesome a CC Immune skill that is not immune to anything. Sweet deal.
  • Options
    solwrathsolwrath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 79
    edited August 2013
    sfxer001 wrote: »
    My Timeless is working, but I have not unequipped it since the patch. I'm afraid to, now.
    My stalwart is working fine on both live and test. I have equipped the Fools crown to see what it looks like and re-equipped my stalwart so it seems to be safe.
  • Options
    copticonecopticone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It seems it is a pretty universal bug with anyone that removes their gear. So if you haven't yet, don't remove your gear until they fix it. And make sure to report the bug.
    Check out my personal Nerf Proof T2 Thaumaturge Build.
  • Options
    wondraswondras Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Stalwart stoped working? Finally! Thats a blessing for all PvP! :D
  • Options
    pojiiopojiio Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is this still an issue or has it been fixed?
  • Options
    sfxer001sfxer001 Member Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Today's patch 8/9 should be fixing it, according to the patch notes.
  • Options
    scoteoscoteo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It looks to be addressed in this mornings patch, I guess we will see after it goes live.
    Items that were not working as intended should now properly grant their powers. This includes items with set bonuses and the Ring of Violet Luminescence.
    -- Gono 60 GF -- Gonodos 60 TR -- Fromme 60 DC --
    - Dragon Shard
    -
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hey all- correct! This should be fixed; please let us know if you're still seeing the issue.

Thanks!
    sfxer001 wrote: »
    Today's patch 8/9 should be fixing it, according to the patch notes.
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    eigheimeigheim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Wahey, excellent, now I can play with my armour again.
  • Options
    darkami669darkami669 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey all- correct! This should be fixed; please let us know if you're still seeing the issue.

Thanks!

I Had this problem for months , I have sent in 5 tickets plus tickets with screen shots. I finally just bought a whole new set of Stalwart. 100 s of thounds of AD lost , and horrible customer service. No one would fix the bug