test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

<The Silent Blade> Meet and Defeat Event (Beholder)!!

dazedblaze2dazedblaze2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PvE Discussion
Fellow Beholder Guilds!

<The Silent Blade> presents "Meet and Defeat" an open invitation PvP event on the Beholder server on 8/1, Thursday from 9pm-11pm EST. This event is for the PvP guilds of Beholder to come out and compete against fellow premades for a night of friendly competition, and to build interest for holding more formal types of competitions in the future.

<The Silent Blade> will have a few groups running so feel free to bring your groups as well. This is also open to all PvP guilds and organized premades.

Here's a few simple rules so everyone can have fun:
1. PvP potions only. No rejuv potions
2. No hacks, cheats, and exploits. (Don't be that "guy"! Hell, don't be that guild!)
3. No spawn camping.

Come check out our website by clicking here. We even made a video to get to know some of our officers and members.

If you have any questions or if you want to let us know that your guild will answer the call, please feel free to pm our GM, Garret, myself, or one of our officers, or send us an in game mail. We have also sent formal invites to the GM's of multiple guilds on Beholder server to let them know as well.

See you on the battlefield!

Blaze
Events Officer
<The Silent Blade>
Post edited by dazedblaze2 on

Comments

• Options
    pw3ckapw3cka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Awesome, I might be already left for vacation. But.. at least applied to your guild ;)

Good Luck & Have Fun everybody who participate! It's nice to see some PVP activity on Beholder
  • Options
    stdem007stdem007 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    heya silent blade,

i'll see if i can get online that evening and see if i can come up with some guild/friends group to fight ya in pvp.
    i've allways enjoyed fighting Silent Blade groups.
    i've met a 4-5 CW group, a 4 TR group ... love that kind of experimentation :)

i hope i can get online thursday, otherwise, i'll see ya on the field of battle.

cheers,
    Young Bloodb
    Young Bloodb
    Trickster Rogue
    We Chosen Few - Beholder

"You don't quit gaming because you grow old, you grow old because you quit gaming"
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Perfect! See you online on 8/1! Also just got a reply from <Demense> that they will be showing up with 2 or 3 groups as well. Hoping to get more guilds out there as well!

Cheers!

Blaze
  • Options
    someguy313someguy313 Member Posts: 69
    edited July 2013
    Prototype is dead atm, logged in yesterday for the first time in a week and it's still dead. Hopefully the game gets all fixed up soon and people regain interest. We all just got bored of doing the same old domination over and over. If I don't see ya, good luck with the event.
    PWN (GWF) - <Lemonade Stand> Live Streaming PvP on Twitch
  • Options
    therealjaelustherealjaelus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 50
    edited July 2013
    Sorry to hear that about Prototype. I know what you mean, but there's still a lot of good PvP going on. The Silent Blade usually has 3 full premades running during peak times on weeknights, but we frequently do matchups against our own groups to keep the challenge and intensity going.
    garret_fi.png
  • Options
    stdem007stdem007 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ****, i read 2-3 groups ...
    ill be lucky to get one group :)

also if i can make it thursday, i will be with a partial guild/friends group. cause ive been playing alot of pvp with the same non guildies lately.

anyway, lets see if i can make it first. hope to see you all alive and kicking.

cheers,
    YB
    Young Bloodb
    Trickster Rogue
    We Chosen Few - Beholder

"You don't quit gaming because you grow old, you grow old because you quit gaming"
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Awesome! One group is a welcomed addition as the more the merrier!

Thanks!

Blaze
  • Options
    pw3ckapw3cka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    It's few days and have not got respond from Silent Blade yet about the guild application..

I will be online this evening, if somebody wants to group and bash few premades please PM me Belzuba@pecka1337 :)
  • Options
    therealjaelustherealjaelus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 50
    edited July 2013
    pw3cka wrote: »
    It's few days and have not got respond from Silent Blade yet about the guild application..

I will be online this evening, if somebody wants to group and bash few premades please PM me Belzuba@pecka1337 :)

I sent you an in game mail about it yesterday but I haven't seen you in game. Please try and grab an officer if I'm not on.
    garret_fi.png
  • Options
    roundeyeddevilroundeyeddevil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I will have a premade group queueing for this.

Yolandi
  • Options
    jeepinjeepin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Vanquish should be there as well :)

We have been a PvE guild primarily, but since I have become the PvP Officer, we are venturing out into the PvP world more. We are still fine tuning our PvP skills as a team so we look forward to meeting and learning from you.

Adamar
  • Options
    juguer1juguer1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This should have happened 1 month ago, it'd be awesome.

Nowadays the top players of my guild (Prometo) are hardly playing NW, they log, pray, professions, auction house, log off.
    I'll try to form a premade to play this though.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    So how is this going to work? We going to try and Q sync or we just going to random Q and hope we get one of the premade teams? I'd like to play as many different teams as possible.
  • Options
    godsdozergodsdozer Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Good games to everyone that played against us tonight, we had a blast
  • Options
    vespatienvespatien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi, thanks for putting this together tonight. We had a great time playing you guys and think this was a awesome event. We would definitely like to do this again. I think the event resulted in our guilds and community improving our relationship and allowing a few remaining PvP players to have some good competition.
    Aurelian - Guardian Fighter (Main)
    Metellus - Devoted Cleric
    Gallianus - Control Wizard
    Septimus - Great Weapon Fighter

Chocolate Stand

Neverwinter Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/Metellus1972
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thanks to everyone who participated in the event! The turnout was excellent.

More to come.
    garret_fi.png
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Was fun thank you for hosting. I hope we can have more events like it in the future.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thank you to all those who participated! Had a blast and great competition. Like Garret mentioned we would like to hold more of these in the future. Will try to give everyone more advance notice too. Hoping many more guilds can get involved. Two other guilds/groups mentioned they would like to have come but many of their guild members couldn't attend due to RL stuff but were interested in the next one.

Per previous replies and the event, I have some contacts already for Prototype, Prometo, Demesne, Vanquish, and We Chosen Few. If your guild or group is interested in future events, send me a PM, in-game mail, post here or on our website on who to contact so myself or another officer from The Silent Blade can coordinate with them in the future.

Cheers!

Blaze
    <The Silent Blade>