test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Companions Trailer + New Items in the Neverwinter Zen Market

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in News & Announcements
Watch the new Companions Trailer and check out what items are now available in the ‪Neverwinter‬ Zen Market! http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=949401
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    For the second time, you have advertised a new non-purple companion in the zen store and said it had 3 powers while neglecting to mention that the third power s not currently unlockable since it requires the upgrade system being added with Fury of the Feywild so that you can get the companion to level 30.
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I like how at the end it says, "If you need to purchase Zen for Neverwinter, click here. "

You can tell what they are REALLY focused on...

You guys should seriously take 1 or 2 people developing new Zen items and put them to work on re-developing things like pvp and things like DV... Just a thought.

Most people might be willing to drop more cash if pvp had a nice ranking system... I mean what else can cause players to spend more money then competition with other players?

I bet if you tracked what players who bought AD spent the zen-> AD on it would be mounts (for faster pvp) and tene enchants or weapon/armor enchants....why? Because those are what make the BIGGEST difference in pvp...

Want more $? Fix PVP.
  • kaiserschmarrnkaiserschmarrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 390
    edited August 2013
    So we don't get new classes anytime soon, but you give us Ranger colors in the store ?! What a joke !
  • keltz0rkeltz0r Member Posts: 85
    edited August 2013
    Oh, what a surprise, new companions and items in the zen store! Fix all the bugs and broken things like tenes and then people will buy your ****.
    No longer playing NW
  • elilusoeliluso Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So we know now what Neverwinter realy is....

A Shop with a Game.

Its a shame what you have done with the D&D Lizenz!!
  • pyratekingpyrateking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The rich history and love for AD&D has finally come to it's ultimate end. Sold to the highest bidder and pieced out for it monitory value like a Rembrandt turned into a cheap hooker. Years have been spent for gamers hoping AD&D Neverwinter would be the legendary home we all sought only to have our dream destroyed by poor coding, terrible QA, "nickel-and-diming" in-game store, and most of all to people who have shown they really don't understand AD&D let alone pure quality gaming. We expected quality and we got <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, in abundance!
  • nvw2013nvw2013 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Guys, D&D died when Hasbro bought them under the WOtC moniker.
  • s32ialxs32ialx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Watch the new Companions Trailer and check out what items are now available in the ‪Neverwinter‬ Zen Market! http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=949401
    I'm not impressed the bears graphics look like early 2000 style graphics not the same quality as the rest of the game very sad perfect world... also I see this is what your more concerned about than giving pack buyers what you promised (that the items from the pack would be usable in the preview) the dye pack is nice but not really needed why can't we have dyes buy-able with out paying zen or saving up ad.. oh wait never mind you keep making it so that earning gold is near impossible... and now with the feywild everything requires gold but the one sure way to make gold has been removed... can't trade gear and cant sell gear that you WORKED FOR you have no respect for your customers when our current gear is better than the gear from PVP and Guantlgrym what else can we do with it other then sell to other players or sell for gold but now with both those options removed whats the point in doing either. the gear sucks flat out.
  • jdenn01jdenn01 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Would be nice if it was a non combat pet like the cat or stone. Have the bear mount and non combat bear that enhanced tanking stats. Maybe next time :)
  • zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    I guess they are seeing a decline in companion sales... hence the *new* video to get people excited. ;)
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • elilusoeliluso Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    s32ialx wrote: »
    I'm not impressed the bears graphics look like early 2000 style graphics not the same quality as the rest of the game very sad perfect world... also I see this is what your more concerned about than giving pack buyers what you promised (that the items from the pack would be usable in the preview) the dye pack is nice but not really needed why can't we have dyes buy-able with out paying zen or saving up ad.. oh wait never mind you keep making it so that earning gold is near impossible... and now with the feywild everything requires gold but the one sure way to make gold has been removed... can't trade gear and cant sell gear that you WORKED FOR you have no respect for your customers when our current gear is better than the gear from PVP and Guantlgrym what else can we do with it other then sell to other players or sell for gold but now with both those options removed whats the point in doing either. the gear sucks flat out.

Maybe in the future you can buy Gold with Zen!!
  • chudovishyechudovishye Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    **** the bear god **** it. Who gives a **** about the ****ing bear? Fix UNSTOPPABLE TAB BUG PLS.
  • s32ialxs32ialx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    eliluso wrote: »
    Maybe in the future you can buy Gold with Zen!!

hahaha yeah -.- I bet that's what they will do.