test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Build] Looking to the future, "without stealth"

shafikmacenoshafikmaceno Member Posts: 55
edited August 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Well the proposal of the topic is to discuss an idea of how to use the invisibility in the next upadate. The contruction character's must be totally facing Combat Advantage (CA) and Action Points (AP), and so we analyze their performance.
My conclusion was that to make some use of stealth, but even with the post-bufs stealth and the consistent dps for "procs" of Scoudrel Feats.
[IMG][/img]mini_130801075035113776.jpg

This is my proposed build.
Post edited by shafikmaceno on

Comments

• Options
    desstzodesstzo Member Posts: 77
    edited August 2013
    in case you missed it:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?429441-Trickster-Rogue-Changes

At-Wills wont deplete stealth anymore

Ah well
    -Desstzo
  • Options
    shafikmacenoshafikmaceno Member Posts: 55
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    cbrowne0329cbrowne0329 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hey don't be giving away my builds! >( delete this thread!
  • Options
    neuroman23neuroman23 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Perma stealth build is fully back in action now? The only thing taken away from it is a few Cloud of Steel knives?
  • Options
    cbrowne0329cbrowne0329 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thing is I don't get... Perma stealth builds don't use Cloud of Steel... they use impact shot and the other one that refills your meter. What's Cloud of Steel have to do with it?
  • Options
    thesakarithesakari Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thing is I don't get... Perma stealth builds don't use Cloud of Steel... they use impact shot and the other one that refills your meter. What's Cloud of Steel have to do with it?

If you haven't ever played a rogue why are you posting on our forums? :confused:
  • Options
    n3rdlifen3rdlife Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is it just me or they nerfed stealth like crazy. I don't have a stealth build but I use skulker's set for stealth runs and after the patch today my meter depletes so fast even though I am not taking damage or dealing it.
  • Options
    getoneshotgetoneshot Member Posts: 86
    edited August 2013
    These are the new changes to Rogues...

Trickster Rogue
    • Lurker's Assault: This power now grants 15 / 20 / 25% bonus damage, instead of 20 / 40 / 60% bonus damage.
    • Cloud of Steel: This power now has 8 maximum charges, down from 12.
    • Duelist's Flurry: When the bleed portion of this power is at 10 stacks, further applications now recalculate damage in addition to refreshing the duration.
    • Feat: Speed Swindle: This feat is now properly considered a Control effect for calculations and procs.