test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Developers, where is your focus?

mcclarnemcclarne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PvE Discussion
Dear Developers of Neverwinter,

I have been playing MMORPG for about 8 years. Neverwinter has a good potential of a good mmorpg. However, there is alot of things you guys have to focus other than the small changes that you guys implement. Im here to open your eyes wider to such issues.

1) Sorting your inventory - things are so scattered around when u click sort
2) Bots and Gold sellers - There is still alot of bots n gold sellers and they are actually the same people spamming over n over. However, no actions been taken. This bots spoil pvp especially in lower level when they are just running to a point to die.
3) Customer Service Tickets - We the consumers send you a ticket.You guys take 4 weeks to respond and the response is a bad generic one asking to send another ticket or use the in-game bug report to which we also never get a response. I have sent a service request for a bugged stalwart bulwark set for near to 2 months and ive yet to receive a proper response to it.
4) Too many Bugged armors and stat bugs
5) Dungeons - There is no way someone can do dungeons like [Castle never] without throwing mobs over or by using some "shortcuts".And i believe thats not the way the dungeon is suppose to be. Ppl are finding new ways to do the dungeons only cause the dungeons can not be possibly done without throwing mobs over or finding some sort of shortcut. We dont mind the boss having abit more mechanics but just spawning unlimited amount of mobs until we get the boss killed is not gonna work. Example : Instead of the hands spawning at 50% they spawn right at the start but with little or minimal adds spawning. Or have about 10 adds spawn kill them n they wont spawn again until the boss hp goes to 50%. I suggest developers to try to make it to where gear scores matter. You guys have set a limit of gear score for dungeons. Maybe the higher the total gear score is, the easier the boss is set. Right now [Castle never] is very very dependent on Control Wizards. Standard groupings for [castle never] is 3 Control wizard 1 devoted cleric and 1 rogue. What about the other classes?? How are they gonna do the dungeons? What about Guardian fighters? Great weapon fighters?
6) PVP - Domination is all good without the bots but we want more pvp rather than the standard 2 pvp maps. We want moreeee! Maybe a PVP PVE map, where when you do quest you can be attacked by the other faction. Faction stated over head eg : Delzoun explorers and Luskan Corsairs. this can give you some sort of pvp points which can be used to obtain some cool armor even as skins that glow very brightly. Castle siege between the 2 factions. Winning Faction secures a dungeon completely with no entry limit whereas losing faction can have only a particular number of groups to do the dungeon on a first come first serve basis or based on the guild's total dmg or points.
7) Give us more things to do with our glory points and pls remove the cap on glory. Maybe some super epic pvp accessories with pvp stats that cost awhole lot of glory.
EG:
Reduce Crowd Control effects by 10%
Power 152
Crit 152
Recovery 152
Increase Pvp dmg by 3 %

Reduce incoming at-will dmg by 10%
Power 152
Deflection 152
Defence 152
Increase crowd control effects by 5%

This are just random example to show how it can look like.

There is more than meets the eye.......

Mcclarne AKA Balthazar Over and out
Post edited by mcclarne on

Comments

• nazboznazboz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    mcclarne wrote: »
    Dear Developers of Neverwinter,

I have been playing MMORPG for about 8 years. Neverwinter has a good potential of a good mmorpg.

Mcclarne AKA Balthazar Over and out

i quote .
    exactly what most people think, theres allot of problems, and content needed.
    pvp is getting ridiculously boring

PLEASE PLEASE DO SOMETHING -ADD CAPTURE THE FLAG OR CAPTURE LEADER ETC OR SOME KINDA OF MORE INTERESTING PVP MAPS AND VARIANTS !!!
    OR NEVERWINTER WILL DIE FAST
  • rishzothrishzoth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I agree with the OP on this. From a quality management standpoint you have to "delight" your customer. You can't just be focusing on the "must haves" or you will just be like every other MMO. This game has such great potential to be one of the best MMOs on the market, but I am afraid it might fade away without tactics to move beyond your competitors. Still, I do see some promise over the past few weeks and a good example is listening to the TR complaints. My suggestion would be to listen to your customer and focus on meeting or exceeding our expectations.