test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lillend Companion ???

runirerunire Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
From now until August 1, you can purchase a Professions Asset Pack or a Professions Booster Pack from the Zen Market and have a chance to receive Lillend, the first purple quality companion healer!

During this promotional period, if you don't receive a Lillend Companion in your Professions Pack, you will find Tarmalune Trade Bars instead!

Does this end Aug 1st 11:59 PM or July 31st 11:59 PM... kinda can go either way...
Post edited by runire on

Comments

• Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Probably will end on August 1st 7am Pacific when the servers go down for a patch.
  • Options
    parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Look in your calendar in game, it'll tell you what time in your time zone it ends.
  • Options
    kanenankanenan Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Great.. On vacation during this period with no ability to connect to the game without having my man parts severed.. :(
    - behold, halflings.
  • Options
    silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    according to the calendar it ends on August 8th
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • Options
    ezaphielezaphiel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 48
    edited July 2013
    It doesnt matter, people. The chances of getting one from professions pack is VERY VERY SMALL. Many players got their wallets burnt when attempting to play with chance. The cheapest way is to get your ADs and buy them. Lillends should be around 1.2 million ADs on Mindflayer by now.
  • Options
    erikaalerikaal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Really friggen pissed this awesome companion is only obtainable through a ridiculous gamble.
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited August 2013
    Let's just say there are people that literally spend a few hundred dollars and didn't get it. Yes it's a ridiculous gamble.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    A better gamble to take is how long it will take for a recolored version of it to show up in the Zen market. My money is on less then 2 months. Any takers?
  • Options
    wildgerwildger Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My advise is not to bother. In a group adventure, get a good DC player instead. It is also not a game breaker in Solo.
  • Options
    zerokunoichi7zerokunoichi7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Friend of mine opened 1 box got liliend it's a gamble some people get lucky some people don't.
  • Options
    ezaphielezaphiel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 48
    edited August 2013
    Well said wildger! The novelty will die away after a while, after which, the realization that the companion is not that fantastic ... and its value plummets.
  • Options
    mchaywiremchaywire Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It's waste of
  • Options
    spiny21spiny21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    :((((!!! I bought a few packages, I did not get, will not be back? The auction house in the cheapest way to 2,000,000 AD.
  • Options
    ratrailratrail Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    ezaphiel wrote: »
    Well said wildger! The novelty will die away after a while, after which, the realization that the companion is not that fantastic ... and its value plummets.

Supply and demand would suggest otherwise.
  • Options
    silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    i tried with 5 300 zen pack no luck then i bought is in the AH for 500k XD, lol btw i have her at lv 15 and in fact it is a better healer than the cleric XD so i supposed that at lv 30 will be even better unless the cleric passive skill at lv 30 (one we are able to upgrade them) is that heal 3 to 5% more then the cleric might be better
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • Options
    caelithcaelith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 66
    edited August 2013
    ratrail wrote: »
    Supply and demand would suggest otherwise.

This ^

Whilst the event was on the price was 2-3million AD on dragon, the price will probably stay the same if not rise now.
  • Options
    dridiadridia Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    chking wallet now to see if cryptic pick pocket me 8)
  • Options
    darminiondarminion Member Posts: 35
    edited August 2013
    Oh god, I want a Lillend so bad, but alas... I'm poor. :(

From the look of things, prices on them will only rise more and more. -weeps-
  • Options
    nicomadoxnicomadox Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i have it and she is not that good , i mean the normal cleric will heal you faster but the lillend have the 20% bonus damage so its just up to you guys.
  • Options
    savagedeaconsavagedeacon Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    darminion wrote: »
    Oh god, I want a Lillend so bad, but alas... I'm poor. :(

From the look of things, prices on them will only rise more and more. -weeps-
    Unless the Lillend will surface on the zen market some day soon
  • Options
    g4rfunkleg4rfunkle Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    thats because she is broken. brand new companion and she doesn't work right off the shelves. perfect world should fix her sooner than later.
  • Options
    maisaanmaisaan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 166
    edited August 2013
    Unless the Lillend will surface on the zen market some day soon
    If she does it will make some gamers very mad. A lot of players have paid more to buy boxes than it will ever go for on the Zen market.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    maisaan wrote: »
    If she does it will make some gamers very mad. A lot of players have paid more to buy boxes than it will ever go for on the Zen market.

And they did so, taking a gamble. No where was it indicated, or even hinted, that it would be an exclusive item. It might be, or it might not. You rolls the dice you take your chances. Considering the entire thing was a gamble to begin with, it seems rather fitting.
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    And they did so, taking a gamble. No where was it indicated, or even hinted, that it would be an exclusive item. It might be, or it might not. You rolls the dice you take your chances. Considering the entire thing was a gamble to begin with, it seems rather fitting.

I have to agree with this. Although it;s fair that they can be pretty annoyed, they can't expect that it can't absolutely go on sale unless they actually claimed that. I'm sure more people would've bought boosters if they did say that it was an exclusive. And really we could do with more useful pets on the market, or claimable in some way other than the stone/cat.