Cryptic crash every time i enter the game

rottensw0rdrottensw0rd Member Posts: 31
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
So everytime i enter the game and i make one step the game crash

And i getting a message "Cryptic crash send a ticket"

What is going on?
Post edited by rottensw0rd on

Comments

• yipykayeyipykaye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I also get this problem each night for the last week. I can play fine during the day but come late afternoon or night Australian time GMT +10 I get the crash 3-4 times in a row and then it can be fine. It was normally when I logged into the game but today it is in the foundry where I have never had a crash before. I have also noticed that it has started to send a 1 gig crash dump file back. No wonder the comp would run poorly if I am sending three of these at the same time.
    "A Time Long Forgotten"
    Whispers in the Forest NW-DPJGEXZJ8 - Daily
    A Salty Sailor's Brew NW-DMOZP625S - Daily
    Bonds of a Brother NW-DCP9XPZHI - Daily
  • solwrathsolwrath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 79
    edited July 2013
    I was getting these crashes everytime I logged on for the first time in a day but in the alst 2 days I have been getting 2-3 crashes in a row before finally being able to load the game.
  • grolimoxgrolimox Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If you click "Enter Game" on the character selection screen BEFORE the character is shown/rendered fully then the game will crash to desktop upon entering the zone. You see the zone for a split second and the next thing is desktop...
  • mortaloplmortalopl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    grolimox wrote: »
    If you click "Enter Game" on the character selection screen BEFORE the character is shown/rendered fully then the game will crash to desktop upon entering the zone. You see the zone for a split second and the next thing is desktop...
    You're right that you need to wait but not necessarily for character to load. I found that when "Foundry" buttons lights out you're free to enter the game w/o crashing. Though waiting longer should not cause trouble.