test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Spectral Knights Now Recruiting! Server - Dragon - Neverwinter! Friendly and Mature!

sexygalmeatycatsexygalmeatycat Member Posts: 21 Arc User
Server : Dragon – Neverwinter

US Timezone - Current Most Active Hours are 9-11am, 2-5pm and 7-11pm central time during weekdays. And anytime during weekends.

Spectral Knights....
is a medium size mature players guild. What differ us from other large guilds in Neverwinter is that you will find every member in our guild know each other’s real name and very friendly to each other. Every member in our guild is willing to help others whether to level up or improve their gear scores. We have casual players who just want to have fun and hardcore players who are hoping to get to the highest rank. Moreover, we are strike to provide a community where you can come into teamspeak at anytime during the day and will be able to find someone to run dailys or dungeons with you. So if you’re looking for a casual-friendly, a little bit crazy at times and an amicable atmosphere where you will meet friends and get the attention you deserve, Spectral Knights will be your final home!
If you want to join “Spectral Knights” you have to be at least 21 years old and generally be considered as a mature by yourself as well as others. By mature we mean relaxed and laid back, yet serious when required, friendly and willing to help others and above all tolerant and willing to compromise when needed. Please note that we are here to enjoy our time in game and we certainly do understand that there are other more pressing things such as families and/or work.
Although we prefer and highly encourage guild group play, we understand that our members can’t take part in every group event. We encourage our members to use teamspeak 3 and guild forum as much as possible, so even when you are soloing you will feel you are part of the guild.
We strive to be drama free, but from our experience we know that unfortunately sometimes drama is unavoidable. However, when it does occur, we will try to resolve it swiftly and fairly by discussing matters with all sides involved. We will try to do this in a transparent manner and not hide anything from our members. We are adults and we will treat you as one.

A few guild rules which you need to know before you decide:

-Applicants must be at least 21 years of age or older

-Must have teamspeak 3 download and be active on TS for easier communication. We do not require you to have a mic, but being on TS while running with members is a must!

-Recruits will have a 30 probation to be proven as an active member. Basically, if you show up -less than 5 times within the 30 days, you will most likely be removed from guild. (We do not require daily log in, but we do want our members to be somewhat active.)

-Nobody's expected to do anything but have a good time

You can also find our complete guild rules on our website

So, if you are looking for a new friends and mature gaming atmosphere please go to our website at http://spectralknights.yurivalle.com and submit your application OR add our guild leader to set up appointment for teamspeak interview!

WHEN YOU SUBMIT NEW APPLICATION ON OUR FORUM, PLEASE POST NEW TOPIC TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION. REPLY TAB IS LOCK!
Post edited by sexygalmeatycat on

Comments

• midionsragemidionsrage Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi. I am low level character (GWF) just starting to play neverwinter. I am interested in joining your guild. I am 29 and a decent guy who knows how to play for the good of a team/clan/guild. I am a Founder of the xbox clan Expendables which is on many different games. I am trying to branch out and since many of your rules are about the same I feel this would work. This does not mean I will be trying to recruit out of your guild, since I am applying to you that would mean I would be helping to build this guild. I just really want to be able to play with other people cause it is kinda lonely soloing all the time. I hope you consider me and hope to hear from you in the future.

Thanks,
  • midionsragemidionsrage Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Also you website seems locked as to the application, wouldn't let me reply.
  • runoutofnamesno1runoutofnamesno1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    OOOOO.
    I wish I was classed as immature but there again you can be classed as a immature 56 year old so I get to pass the first test yippee.
    Now as an ancient wind(old <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>) in my lamguage the second bit should be easy but alas I don't have that teamspeak malarky thingymejig,now do you buy that or download it(one can only guess).
    So alas I fail miserably and I could check out your guild page and fill in the said forme but that interview will be a tadge short,oh what the hel it is lonely out there at level 60 is this a sign of things to come in old age?
    So fill in the apllication form and see where that gets me.
  • sexygalmeatycatsexygalmeatycat Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Midionsrage and Runoutofnamesno1, thank you so much for you interest in our guild. I have receive your message through the website, and you will be contacted shortly.
    Runoutofnamesno1, you can download teamspeak 3 for free on teamspeak website. its completely free to use!
  • trammzzztrammzzz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Application submitted Sexygal i am in game
    edited June 2013
    Welcome to the guild Trammzzz and Midionsrage. Had a blast with you guys today!! Thank you for joining our family!
  • monoboy1monoboy1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That sounds so interesting..... i will give you my application now
  • monoboy1monoboy1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    one thumb's up for a good guild
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for your interest in Spectral Knights Monoboy. Welcome to Spectral Knights and thank you for your support
  • pherrowpherrow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    SexyG,

Do you have a max number for your guild or will you always be recruiting?
    edited July 2013
    Pherrow, we will be closing all applications after we attained 50 active members. We would like to keep our guild small so that everyone get to play with other members and be familiar with others.
  • pherrowpherrow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Pherrow, we will be closing all applications after we attained 50 active members. We would like to keep our guild small so that everyone get to play with other members and be familiar with others.

Thank you, I went ahead and put an ap in on your site.
  • meatycatmeatycat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Don't forget to check out this active guild and visit our website: http://spectralknights.yurivalle.com/

Mod Notice: Bumping is not allowed, please see the Sticky in this forum for what is acceptable and what is not. Thank you kindly!
    ~Zeb
    edited July 2013
    We are excited to announced that we have finally reach 42 members! Which give us 8 rooms left for potential members as we will close out all application once we have 50 members!
    Spectral Knights is also currently accepting applications from member to join our Exploration Team. The purpose of Exploration League is to form a team of five and run through varies Epic (T2) dungeons. In other word, the League is troubleshooting the best strategy and tactic for each Epic dungeon.
    If you are interested, join us now!
    edited July 2013
    We are currently looking for more members!
  • merlee1merlee1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hello, I am Kofad and I have 2 Char. about the same level right around 30 Kofad and Sontoe, I have registered on your web site as Kofad. I would like to be part of your Guild... Thank you for your time....
  • aug2013aug2013 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi. I just created a character on the Dragon shard and submitted an application on your website. I am a mature guy that has played mmorpg games for about 15 years and feel that your guild would be a good fit. My in game handle is Mina@aug2013.
    edited August 2013
    We are currently still looking for more members to run t2 with. Getting ready for the expansion!