test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Drow race availability

hoover821hoover821 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
When is the normal drow race available for us? the FAQs answers but im confused... it says drow will be available after 60 days of lauch the game, but is that mean 60 days after i install and launch the game in my computer OR 60 days after the game is Officially launched (post-Beta), please someone answer!

thanks!
Post edited by hoover821 on

Comments

• clannamuirclannamuir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 217 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Not that I can speak for Cryptic but I would say 60 days after launch of the game. They probably have a regular content release date that they want to hit.
  • karaadkaraad Member Posts: 89
    edited May 2013
    60 days after game launch, not after you launch the game. Game is still in beta, who knows if it will actually make it to release AND be successful
  • oronessoroness Member Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    karaad wrote: »
    60 days after game launch, not after you launch the game. Game is still in beta, who knows if it will actually make it to release AND be successful

Beta? Where? I don't see a beta. Do you see it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I want this class in NW. :o
  • phoenixrte69phoenixrte69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My guess is, wait for the next "big" patch for the game, I hope its gonna be next week lol o.O
  • mmogfailsmmogfails Member Posts: 92
    edited May 2013
    oroness wrote: »
    Beta? Where? I don't see a beta. Do you see it?

NOW IN OPEN BETA!
  • mechjockeymechjockey Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Tomorrow, tomorrow I love you, you are always a day away
  • scry6escry6e Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    And still we have no Drow, as promised... unless you pay $200
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Agh, the necros....
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.