test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sylph Companion - Does this companion heal? What color: purple/blue/green/etc

lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So does this companion heal? This is needed information before I can decide on purchasing the Knight of the Feywild Pack. What rarity is this Sylph? Purple, blue, green, etc.

Sylph Companion

An offensive companion that will provide needed assistance in the heat of battle. Can be used on every character on your account!
12.jpgRanger.jpg
Post edited by lltsnwn on

Comments

• Options
    xhritxhrit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It is a striker, much like the fairy pet in NWN.
    It's rarity is purple / rank 30 max.
  • Options
    totientotien Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Can anyone post a screenshot of the tooltip describing its attributes and function?
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I don't think it's available until Feywild is released.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    bioshrike wrote: »
    I don't think it's available until Feywild is released.

It's available for purchase now.
  • Options
    powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    xgamemonsterxxgamemonsterx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Beyond being able to create a Moon elf character on Mimic, nobody has any of their items/gear from their packs yet.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    ta1ch0u1ta1ch0u1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I would say save your money and see
  • Options
    c4u53c4u53 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They really need to be more clear about this.. Glad I did a bit of digging before hand.. When you look at the actual pack; No where does it state this is a pre-order.. it says you will receive these things... I was mainly buying it for the mount with the added bonuses (still stuck on a basic horse)....

Blew all my saved Zen from AD on keys for lock-boxes as I had plans to buy this pack today....

Guess I just wont play for a month.. by then.. who knows what I'll be playing. Ahh well.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Here is the AD: http://nw.perfectworld.com/feywildpack/feywildknight

Here is the fine print:

Due to the nature of game development, information and content found on this website may not be representative of the gameplay experience.

Pretty shady. I had nothing against you all til now.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    c4u53 wrote: »
    They really need to be more clear about this.. Glad I did a bit of digging before hand.. When you look at the actual pack; No where does it state this is a pre-order.. it says you will receive these things... I was mainly buying it for the mount with the added bonuses (still stuck on a basic horse)....

Blew all my saved Zen from AD on keys for lock-boxes as I had plans to buy this pack today....

Guess I just wont play for a month.. by then.. who knows what I'll be playing. Ahh well.

You couldn't have bought the pack w/ Zen anyway... it's a direct-purchase only. The site lists it as a pre-order pack, and the FAQ mentions it'll be available on 8/22.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I didn't say I was going to buy the packs with Zen.. I'm not a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. You obviously need some comprehension skills though. The site does not list it as a pre-order only pack on the home page or anywhere under the fey page I linked in my second post.

It's very misleading.. I mean.. If I had something that was pre-order only I would put it on the page they were ordering from. Not bury it in a half-*** FAQ forum like a shady person.

I mean.. how hard is it? "Pre-Order the Feywild pack now. Rewards will be available upon when the expansion goes live".. or whatever else.

The FAQ you refer to is in the forums and nowhere on the home page or in the places of interest.. Most people don't bother with forums due to all the teen drama, fanboys, and know it alls.

Not sure why you felt the need as a user to respond anyway.. It was directed to the company.

Note: I heard Tool Barn was a great place to shop for Knee Pads.. Might want to get you some.
  • Options
    death0angeldeath0angel Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    so this is a pre order pack
    when is the release date then?
    so we need to wait 1 month for these items?
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    c4u53 wrote: »
    I was mainly buying it for the mount with the added bonuses (still stuck on a basic horse)....

If you are only buying it for the Dawn Unicorn then don't bother , you'll only be disappointed a few weeks later when the armored unicorn that is in these screenshots is released - http://imgur.com/a/v4G90

Edit - Forgot , there's also an OWLBEAR mount and a lot of other cooler looking ones coming too.
  • Options
    laghartolagharto Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    lltsnwn wrote: »
    So does this companion heal? This is needed information before I can decide on purchasing the Knight of the Feywild Pack. What rarity is this Sylph? Purple, blue, green, etc.

Sylph Companion

An offensive companion that will provide needed assistance in the heat of battle. Can be used on every character on your account!

Just to check (english is not my native language so this is not clear to me): if I buy the pack ALL my chars will get the companion (and the mount) or I'll need to choose one char to receive the item?
  • Options
    xgamemonsterxxgamemonsterx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    lagharto wrote: »
    Just to check (english is not my native language so this is not clear to me): if I buy the pack ALL my chars will get the companion (and the mount) or I'll need to choose one char to receive the item?

Each of your characters will receive the items, with the exception of the Adventurer's Helper Pack, which you can claim with just one character, and the Astral Diamonds, which are a pool for your account. You can claim them all for one character, or withdraw smaller amounts on multiple characters.

This breakdown of the pack says how each item can be claimed:

http://nw.perfectworld.com/feywildpack/feywildknight