test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lillend Companion Appearance.

urbanskill1991urbanskill1991 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Ok. I manage to get my Lillend companion to level 20. Cryptic say Lillend got 4 skins to show off. So ok. Finally I got other two skin Regal Musician and Holy Harpist. So i am compare those 3 skins. Guess what? They are all same appearance! The only difference between first skin and other two skins is missing strings on the harp. So....Cryptic? Is this a bug or what?

:/
3.jpg
Post edited by urbanskill1991 on

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2013
    I am bumping this. I would like to know the answer from dev or whoever.
    3.jpg
  • Options
    zwulffzwulff Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I also have this problem. Along with everyone else I know. i put in a ticket about it a while ago only to get a response of "this is a unknown bug." So im hoping this is going to get fixed soon. Quite the kick in the butt after how much you had to spend, or farm up AD to buy just to get this companion.

Also mine usually runs into the enemy like point blank and then starts getting agro and being hit. Not sure why this is happening.
    Agro i can deal with, the AI running point blank into the enemy's face [when it has no mele skills] is anoying as it just dies.
  • Options
    vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Bump.
    Also the harp sound is terrible; it is supposed to be melodious, yunno, Cryptic devs,
    English is not my first language.
  • Options
    bazgcbazgc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    I too would like to know if there's an update on this.
    My Foundry Quests:

The Silver Sword - NW-DEIPWYISA - Daily Qualified
    A Relaxing Stay - NW-DEEYNZYZ9 - Daily Qualified but going to be updated
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hey all, we're investigating this. Thanks for posting!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    vortix44 wrote: »
    Bump.
    Also the harp sound is terrible; it is supposed to be melodious, yunno, Cryptic devs,

Personally I like the harp sounds that the Lillend companion has. On the other hand, I was very excited about getting my Lillend high enough level to see the other skins, but now I'm a little disappointed. Here's hoping we get different skins, even if they're just different color combinations for the body and hair.
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    zwulff wrote: »
    I also have this problem. Along with everyone else I know. i put in a ticket about it a while ago only to get a response of "this is a unknown bug." So im hoping this is going to get fixed soon. Quite the kick in the butt after how much you had to spend, or farm up AD to buy just to get this companion.

Also mine usually runs into the enemy like point blank and then starts getting agro and being hit. Not sure why this is happening.
    Agro i can deal with, the AI running point blank into the enemy's face [when it has no mele skills] is anoying as it just dies.

Just so you know, my cleric companion does this too. I wonder if all the companions have the same AI since their response to everything seems to be CHAAAAAAAARGE regardless of what type they are. Except for when my phoera sits behind me looking pretty and doing nothing.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    abell39 wrote: »
    Just so you know, my cleric companion does this too. I wonder if all the companions have the same AI since their response to everything seems to be CHAAAAAAAARGE regardless of what type they are. Except for when my phoera sits behind me looking pretty and doing nothing.

I would like to think that different types of companions have different AIs. Of course, for some reason they keep mislabeling healer types as controllers instead of leaders.
  • Options
    ezaphielezaphiel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 48
    edited August 2013
    I don't understand this post, actually. I did study the Lillend carefully after it upgrades its skin, and saw that she looked the same, but grew in size. At the final skin, she wears a tiara and her eyes glow with golden light.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Well. For me. It is still same skin for first 3 skins. Did not grew in size at all. Only string on the harp is missing. that it.
    3.jpg