test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Playtest Fury of the Feywild content on NeverwinterPreview!

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Want to playtest content from the upcoming Fury of the Feywild module? You can! We've begun testing on a variety of cool new things on the NeverwinterPreview shard, and welcome you to join us!

This week, we'll be focusing on the upcoming Summer Festival!

And there's a new post here about upcoming changes to the Salvage System, Dungeon Event Chests, and Astral Diamonds!

Also available on NeverwinterPreview: the Blighted Grove, Dark Fey Enclave, and Realm of Malabog areas of Sharandar, the new Campaign System, the Foundry, Gateway, and the Malabog Castle dungeon.

Some helpful links to get you started:

Easy instructions on how to get onto NeverwinterPreview
This week's NeverwinterPreview Patch Notes
NeverwinterPreview Forums
Official Sharandar Feedback Thread
Official Campaign System Feedback Thread
New Foundry Features on NeverwinterPreview
Official Foundry 3D Editor Feedback Thread

We'll update this post with more information about new content as it's added to NeverwinterPreview. GLHF and enjoy! :)
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• lenxx117lenxx117 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I think the First Link is Broken The easy Instructions. I Keep getting Server Not found.
  • durutti13durutti13 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    lenxx117 wrote: »
    I think the First Link is Broken The easy Instructions. I Keep getting Server Not found.
    true blanc page
  • morthos68morthos68 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Please fix the first link for instructions on how to get on Preview server. Thanks!
  • fvillhafvillha Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Please fix link, it's still broke.
    Thanks
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Link fixed, thanks!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    Test the TR with a full scoundrel build with invisible infiltrator class feature , and enjoy the infinite stealth bug.
  • s32ialxs32ialx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Want to playtest content from the upcoming Fury of the Feywild module? You can! We've begun testing on a variety of cool new things on the NeverwinterPreview shard, and welcome you to join us!

This week, we'll be focusing on the Blighted Grove area of Sharandar, the new Campaign System, and the Malabog Castle dungeon.

Some helpful links to get you started:

Easy instructions on how to get onto NeverwinterPreview
    This week's NeverwinterPreview Patch Notes
    NeverwinterPreview Forums
    Official Sharandar Feedback Thread
    Official Campaign System Feedback Thread
    New Foundry Features on NeverwinterPreview
    Official Foundry 3D Editor Feedback Thread

We'll update this post with more information about new content as it's added to NeverwinterPreview. GLHF and enjoy! :)

So really where is our Knight of the Feywild pack items... I can make a moon elf that's not level 60 so I can't even use the Moon Elf to test anything of the new area but regardless my level 60 that can test doesn't get the mount/companion/outfit... nothing why not the FAQ clearly says:
    Can I access my items early, on NeverwinterPreview?

Yes! The content will be made available on Preview early, though note that the Character Slots, Astral Diamonds, and Adventurer's Packs will not be available until the Fury of the Feywild expansion is released.

So why are they not there?
  • scarletsapphirescarletsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have a question ....I purchased the fey pack ...do we not get to privew it during the testing as well???
  • s32ialxs32ialx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have a question ....I purchased the fey pack ...do we not get to privew it during the testing as well???

Where suppose to be able to but so far after calling their billing support I've only managed to get the moon elf which is useless because it wasn't even insta 60 and there is no way I'm going to level it all the way to 60 twice. but other then the moon elf after like i said a lengthy complaint to the telephone billing support that my pack wasn't applied properly I don't have anything else from the pack even though the extended FAQ CLEARLY says we would have all items except Astral Diamonds and extra Character slot available...
  • angelsfury01angelsfury01 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    s32ialx wrote: »
    So really where is our Knight of the Feywild pack items... I can make a moon elf that's not level 60 so I can't even use the Moon Elf to test anything of the new area but regardless my level 60 that can test doesn't get the mount/companion/outfit... nothing why not the FAQ clearly says:

So why are they not there?

I agree! We need to be able to upgrade our moon elf to lvl 60 in order to test the new area AND use the Knight of the Feywild pack in order to properly "TEST". Is this not why the NeverwinterPREVIEW shard was created? To TEST? So far there is nothing to "test".
    Why? When will we be able to? :confused:
    (I too purchased the Fey Pack)
  • r3ds0nowr3ds0now Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So we have to call customer support to get our stuff?
  • firkraaqfirkraaq Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    so what are we supposed to do to get promised stuff? (I bought the Fey pack too)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I can't even access the moon elves. Are other people able to?
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    firkraaq wrote: »
    so what are we supposed to do to get promised stuff? (I bought the Fey pack too)

They said a couple days ago that not all of the knight of the feywild pack stuff was ready to go, but should be there with the next major update to Mimic later this week.

Yes, Moon Elves are the only thing Knight of the Feywild pack owners can access at the moment. If you can't select it as a race on Mimic then either you don't have the pack or the system doesn't think you do. If it is the latter, your best bet is to contact billing to make sure you account is flagged.
    edited August 2013
    I agree! We need to be able to upgrade our moon elf to lvl 60 in order to test the new area AND use the Knight of the Feywild pack in order to properly "TEST". Is this not why the NeverwinterPREVIEW shard was created? To TEST? So far there is nothing to "test".
    Why? When will we be able to? :confused:
    (I too purchased the Fey Pack)

Really though... if I made a TEST server any newly created characters would be insta max level and at least fully geared in rares appropriate to there class/level which would be able to be collected via there in-game mail.
    edited August 2013
    r3ds0now wrote: »
    So we have to call customer support to get our stuff?
    fastest way to do it is call yes. but your will be on hold for quite some times but it's still 100% faster then waiting for a ticket reply.

if you purchased the pack call the number they give you in your email and get them to manually apply the pack to your account as the transaction failed to complete properly. this is happening to so many people it's incredible.
  • kibswulfkibswulf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Anyone know if the "Stone of Earth" in the Knight of the Feywild pack will be usable AT THE SAME TIME AS your companions? or will it just be an either/or choice?
    It appears to be a lot of money for primarily the option to play a separate race
    edited August 2013
    kibswulf wrote: »
    Anyone know if the "Stone of Earth" in the Knight of the Feywild pack will be usable AT THE SAME TIME AS your companions? or will it just be an either/or choice?
    It appears to be a lot of money for primarily the option to play a separate race

From my understanding it's a neck slot item.
  • gefjongefjon Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Moon Elf only so far.

I thought there were going to be two new Races, plus at least one new Class?

Only the one new Race and no new Classes that I can find on Preview.

Not looked on Owlbear - I thought that was not in use?
  • chiccototchiccotot Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i tried calling. what is the timezone of the hotline? it was annoying, after waiting for a while, the answering machine dropped my call wtf LOL
  • enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is the midsummer event already on the PTS?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • callmemaybe123callmemaybe123 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    esteena wrote: »
    Test the TR with a full scoundrel build with invisible infiltrator class feature , and enjoy the infinite stealth bug.

Does not work
  • wildfire412001wildfire412001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    I played the Preview earlier today ... had so much fun but those Trolls or Orcs are vicious, even for a Level 60! Chasing chickens and pigs was sorta hard but there were a couple of other people playing and it was fun running after them every which way. Got a lot of vegetables and stuff ... it won't let me actually 'get' the girl for the one profession but I got to see the things you can make in all 3 ... seems like it was for a lot of axes while I was actually hoping for bows and arrows. I really liked the scenery and the Midsummer Festival theme, it all blended very well together. In the auction house, there was a Master Tailor and something else, both for ONE astral diamond, but of course, this isn't real ... too bad, I needed both :(, lol. Found the man in the stall that takes and exchanges your used Epic purple items and converts them to AD. All in all, it was really cool and I wanted to see more!! I hope I get paid again before the 22nd so I can buy the packs or whatever I need to play with. :D:D
  • theacatetheacate Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have three accounts (Hubby's, mina and my daughter's) that have the Feywild pack on. Not one of them has access to it on preview. So I asked a few people how they got theirs... All I got was call PW Billing...

So after 3 hours of trying to get SOMEONE to answer the phone. Nothing. It picks up and rings for about a 4 rings then loops and drops your call..

Once someone picked up but there's was no one answering. It was like they set the handset down and walked away. I could hear two people talking in the background but nothing else..

So if anyone has any info on how to get your Feywild pack on the preview server OTHER then calling them... I'm all ears. I don't have much hope for the ticketing system after dealing with their phone support.. or lack there of..
  • spanky2014spanky2014 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 78
    edited August 2013
    I got my pack no problems at all. Didn't have to do anything, it was just there.
  • kpain502kpain502 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Fix public queues... Waiting 4 hours to get into a game with 2x TR's 1x GWF 1x GF and 1x DC IS stupid... to say with respect... Transfer AD's by account.. if toon X has 15k AD and toon Y has 15kAD's and toon Z has 40000000000k AD and there is a item they need for a alt that is 30k AD they should be able to mail them to the other toons on that account .. Pretty t'd off now since ive been waiting almost a week for a refund of this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> pack since you all cannot fix the major GAME issues... just nerf bats all around..
  • pwniexpresspwniexpress Member Posts: 33
    edited August 2013
    I just need to mention that the entire Fury of the Feywild update is made of win and awesome. Bravo, design team! Bravo.
  • brightonbegolebrightonbegole Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    youre kidding, right?
  • ceryndrionceryndrion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Since this thread is no longer relevant, it is time to close it down.
    I reject your reality and I substitute my own!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My opinions are my own, and do not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment, or Cryptic Studios
    [ Rules of Conduct - Terms - FAQ - Support Centre - Important Stuff ]
This discussion has been closed.