test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

didn't get my neverwinter pack even though i bought one

sonicbullittsonicbullitt Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I got a feywild pack a few weeks ago but when i logged in to find nothing in my bag i realised that oh maybe the content is not released yet and thats why I don't have the items . A few weeks later as in now today I bought a guardian neverwinter pack but to my surprise after logging in I got nothing -_- .... I decided to wait a bit till i got the email confirming my purchase then decided to relog and I still did not have my items . Is there some way to access my items in game ? How do I use the items from the pack ? I need someone to shed some light on the situation to me how the packs work, sure hope I have not wasted 60 bucks for nothing -.- otherwise I'm going to have to speak to technical support

Note: I don't like to spam I don't enjoy it but getting no help for my problem and almost no replies it leaves me with no choice its the only way i can bring attention to my posts
Post edited by sonicbullitt on

Comments

• Options
    aaronjfaaronjf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I saw your earlier post (or one by someone else identical to this). The package is in your mail. It won't be in a bag. If it isn't in your mail it will be near sgt knox like a reclaim vendor.. It never will just show in your bag though. All my toons have gotten the item via mail. GL!
  • Options
    sonicbullittsonicbullitt Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thank you for the help its much appreciated but yeah there is nothing in my mail or reclaim vendor either not one for the feywild or neverwinter pack is there a waiting time ? if so how long is the average time to wait ?
  • Options
    aaronjfaaronjf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I got mine within a few hours. You do have to complete some low lvl quests to get it on a new toon. I am guessing you are a high lvl though. Not sure why it might not be working for you. I had no issue w/ mine. Just showed up in my mail and was good to go from there :( Hope it shows up sooner than later for ya because counting on customer support, ya, good luck :/ You odds of winning the lottery are about as good as your chances of customer service actually helping you out..
  • Options
    salvonassalvonas Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    When you say Via Mail do you mean in-game character specific mail or personal email outside the game?
  • Options
    milkbonedogmilkbonedog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I had to call tech support to get mine after I put in a ticket and waited two days. By the time I got the items they were no longer useful.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    My answer can be found in this thread.

Please do not make duplicate threads. :)
This discussion has been closed.