test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

where's my neverwinter pack ?

sonicbullittsonicbullitt Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I got a feywild pack a few weeks ago but when i logged in to find nothing in my bag i realised that oh maybe the content is not released yet and thats why I don't have the items . A few weeks later as in now today I bought a guardian neverwinter pack but to my surprise after logging in I got nothing -_- .... I decided to wait a bit till i got the email confirming my purchase then decided to relog and I still did not have my items . Is there some way to access my items in game ? How do I use the items from the pack ? I need someone to shed some light on the situation to me how the packs work, sure hope I have not wasted 60 bucks for nothing -.- otherwise I'm going to have to speak to technical support
Post edited by sonicbullitt on

Comments

• Options
    nick1sternnick1stern Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 330 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Pretty sure you have to go to the reward claims vendor NPC and or somethings will be in your mail.
    It does not appear in your bags.
  • Options
    salvonassalvonas Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm not seeing anything on the preview shard as I've read in a lot of posts. I have a ticket in w/ the support staff, but no love.
  • Options
    powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Check your registered email address for a code, redeem the code https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey , if it's the same as the HotN/Guardian stuff

[Edited to Add]
    Apparently there is nothing - just check the redeemkey page
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I didn't get a key for the neverwinter guardian pack or feywild pack :/
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    I didn't get a key for the neverwinter guardian pack or feywild pack :/

You're not supposed to. It is applied to the account you purchase it on automatically however do check the Redeem Key Page and check to see if it was applied to your account. If it is check you in game mail as well as the Gift Vendor that is located west of Sgt. Knox after you complete the tutorial quests (including the one which grants you peasants garbs)

If the purchase was not automatically applied to your account or the items are still not available you will have to file a support ticket and they will be more than happy to help you out.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Edit: Double post was a mistake
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I just logged in and there is still nothing in my mail not for the feywild pack or guardian this sucks why am I the only one having this problem ? support could take months to reply to this problem knowing pwe.... :/ I am a level 51 gwf playing on the dragon shard I have completed all tutorial quests
  • Options
    endocinendocin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Did you check your junk/spam folder?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    yep nothing in them completely empty, I have not got my forum title either
  • Options
    paladmethiuspaladmethius Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 71
    edited July 2013
    Having the same problem, got knights of the faywild today and no key in my email. just conformation of payment
    This forum set up is absolutely horrible, I cant even figure out how to get my knight of the feywild title.
  • Options
    endocinendocin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    If it helps my father had an issue and support helped him within 48 hrs..not your issue tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    endocin wrote: »
    If it helps my father had an issue and support helped him within 48 hrs..not your issue tho.

lol thanks anyway ^_^
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Having the same problem, got knights of the faywild today and no key in my email. just conformation of payment

yep, although i think the feywild pack items might just be unreleased but it could be the same problem as the guardian pack too
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013

There are no keys sent to e-mails for purchasing any Neverwinter Packs. They are automatically applied to accounts upon purchase.

Knight of the Feywild items will not be available off the preview server until August 22.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    There are no keys sent to e-mails for purchasing any Neverwinter Packs. They are automatically applied to accounts upon purchase.

Knight of the Feywild items will not be available off the preview server until August 22.[/QUOTE

Update: the problem has been solved I finally received my pack a day later it seems the purchase was delayed or something thanks for all the help
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Great to hear!
  • Options
    djoffer1djoffer1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Edith: nvm