test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guild Inactivity

casper85gtcasper85gt Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Any way to check how long someone's been offline in your guild?
Or any chance of implementing such function?
Would make it a whole lot easier to clear the inactive members off the guild
Post edited by casper85gt on

Comments

• Options
    baezylbaezyl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Go to roster, make sure show offline players is checked and then just mouse over an offline player. Some text should pop up showing the day of that persons last login. If you are at the cap of 500, which I have been a few times, you might try sorting by lowest level first to more quickly find some inactive players to remove.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    thx m8 will try
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Tried what u said, mousing over offline players doesnt pop up any text. What am i doing wrong?
  • Options
    pickygamerpickygamer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    casper85gt wrote: »
    Tried what u said, mousing over offline players doesnt pop up any text. What am i doing wrong?

I check for activity through the gateway myself, its all listed there for ya.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    pickygamer wrote: »
    I check for activity through the gateway myself, its all listed there for ya.

Thank you but, i have to clear like 200 members off the guild, alt tabbing to gateway would be such a pain
  • Options
    kazan556kazan556 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    casper85gt wrote: »
    Thank you but, i have to clear like 200 members off the guild, alt tabbing to gateway would be such a pain

In the Guild Roster you can select status at the top of the right-hand column. It shows the last login date for each player.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I must be missing something very obvious, but i cant for the life of me see any in-game status in the guild roster that shows last login time. There is a column in gateway ofc, but i cant figure out how to check that in game