test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question about Lillend

xarrexarre Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is Lillend going to end up in the Zen market for like 2000 zen after the event ends? Don't want to go the full 3 million AD for her if it's gonna end up cheaper later.
Post edited by xarre on

Comments

• yokanaanyokanaan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I guess it will stay as it is - you will have a chance to get her if you buy packs.

Anyway epic companion is worth more than 2000 zen - she is the best healer and rank 30 so it could be 3500 zen like Galeb Duhr.
  • ezaphielezaphiel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 48
    edited July 2013
    I have a lillend i got for almost 2 million ADs. She does well when assisting player fight bosses, but sucked in mob situation since her only offensive is Damage-over-time. Her healing can be negligible too, esp in higher level situations where even a lowly undead can hit for 400+ (at least) damage.

But disclaimer here: I have yet buffed her with runestones, and she IS better than many other healer pets I have use. So, yeah, if you are definitely looking for a healer companion, she is the best. Else, look for Galeb, fire archon or phoera.
  • caverndragoncaverndragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I got one in the first pack I bought, it was very hard not to sell her at the current AD price. but now that I have her to 17. wow she does give good tail and non-stop heals.
    If it moves, KILL IT!