test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ubiquintous shield effects in PvP

abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
I have a alt I am playing with doing some theory crafting and testing. So I started to pick up ubiquinitous shield. It seems like maybe might be good vs rogues since they always have combat advandtage but also you are always CC and there will be someone attacking from your blind side. The damage reduction is a pretty nice % so anyone with some thoughts on using it in PvP reducing the combat advantage.
Post edited by abombination247 on

Comments

• nichivonichivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 83
    edited July 2013
    Lawl Anyone who give you advice should burn their GWF membership card.
  • trollgretrollgre Member Posts: 297
    edited July 2013
    other feats are better
    but for pure tank its a good skill
  • roguenerfbatmanroguenerfbatman Banned Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    nichivo wrote: »

Strange i didnt see anywhere in his post that someone told him about it.

The question he asked was would it be effective. Your retort seems to be a touch harsh. Maybe you could show him a pathway to a better build rather than shutting him down.
  • abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    nichivo wrote: »

I am always up for discussion on tactics and builds with theory crafting. Also bettering the game discussions. I wasn't looking for advice I was looking to start a thread with some debate on some skills that aren't looked at in the tanking side. That's why I made a alt GF to make a pure tank to provide feedback and information to other players. This is a GF forum so if you have some GF input on the skill and how it worked or going against it then leave that for feedback please so hopefully we can have more education to read on forums instead of personal attacks.
  • abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    trollgre wrote: »
    other feats are better
    but for pure tank its a good skill

Yea I have a main GF pure Dps no tanking threat skills what so ever and everything put into burst. Went 25str on the stat roll as well.

So now I am working on a pure tank to test different things and go with 27 conc with a HP mitigation build which is why I was looking at the skill. I wanted to make a fun Utility tank with debuffs and skills to just do something really different.