test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How silly can people be in pvp?

soulwhispsoulwhisp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
<<Names removed>>

Beholder server

I was pvping with my GWF <name removed>, and my tactic is always running to the enemy base and play with them: im holding them back while others can control middle and base! After they damaging my health to 30% i run away and get a potion and run back! So with this we can control 2 points, and while im standin in the enemy base they wont get points for that!

BUT! <name removed> raging/flaming in zone chat, that he dont get it why are we winning, beacuse he says we are 5v3. He tought i didnt do anything. And then writing me in private message that i sux because i run away from fights and i take over control points! (actually this is the winning condition of dominiation) Later the enemy DC, <name removed> is writing to me too that i sux because i had less kills than he! (they lost to 1000-450). And despite i spamed like 10 times that its dominiation not deathmatch, they tought i still a looser and continously flaming my private chat lol!

Actually we won because of me! :/ But im the looser with the most points and died only once in the last second, because i writed back to one of the idiot! Yes im such a looser for winning 4500 xp instead of 1500...

I am asking 2 things from Cryptic:

- Make a DeathMach Arena
- OR make IQ test before Dominiation Arena
Post edited by soulwhisp on

Comments

• chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yes, people have all kinds of time to type back and forth while their bots play the PVP match.
  • elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ROFL...

TYVM!

When people actually understand the definition of Domination, then they may actually understand your post. lol.

It's not about HOW MANY KILLS YOU GET, but DOMINATING the enemy by....hmmmm DOMINATING them, which in short is controlling all points and not allowing the enemy to gain any points.

You can come in 1st place in PvP by not killing a single person...

Some people will never learn or understand or care to make themselves a better person/player...

Oh and on a personal note....

WATCH THE FLAGS AND FIGHT ON THE PLATFORMS, it stops the points from accumulating...
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I think the OP may have answered his own question.
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    elkysium wrote: »
    WATCH THE FLAGS AND FIGHT ON THE PLATFORMS, it stops the points from accumulating...

This is my number one complaint. Drives me crazy and nearly every match I have to tell my group to fight on capture points. Sometimes people actually listen but usually that falls on deaf ears and they keep doing whatever they want at which time I know I'm just wasting my time.
  • sixty9teasixty9tea Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I taught I seen a puddy kat
  • rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I love it. People screaming in zone chat, WHY YOU RUNNING AWAY? Then they are 5 capped. Love it
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • thektx2skdthektx2skd Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    OP, you'll meet whackheads in each & every game if you spend enough time, some games more than others.

I'm with you expressing yourself, but I myself find it better for me to IM such experiences, give it a try & find out what suits you best. Just a tip, nothing else.
  • uberwolfeuberwolfe Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    They're only angry cause GWFs are ridiculously OP and will rant about anything the possibly can.
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    soulwhisp wrote: »

- Make a DeathMach Arena
    I have a better solution that you can implement right away.

Stop caring about what random people say and think about you.
  • healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Those are the people me wuv to have....on the enemy side.

It makes winning games hilariously easy.
    They just zerg thinking that it's deathmatch instead of capture the points. Hahahaha.
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • uvirith1uvirith1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited July 2013
    Dont play PvP in Neverwinter. Its flooded with rednecks and retardsbyownchoice. In comparison, the PvPers of World of Warcraft are sophisticated adults.
  • thektx2skdthektx2skd Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    uberwolfe wrote: »
    They're only angry cause GWFs are ridiculously OP and will rant about anything the possibly can.

I thought the people are complaining from the TR, not the GWF, what's the story?
  • killswitchengagkillswitchengag Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    you know i always curse at my team while i , mind you , tank 3 players just to hold them (i am TR and can use impossible to catch and stealth to hold them ) some players sux they just are not intelligent and doesnt go the foes base pfff
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I don't really see the problem with GWFs. I regularly kill them all the time. When they pop Unstoppable run away. When it fades go back for the kill. However this does work better when you have someone else around just in case the GWF specced the stun build.
  • lostmarblesherelostmarbleshere Banned Users Posts: 654 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Its called botz you idiots your playing a dumb computer controlled characters Thats why PVP sucks and will always suck for this game until botz get handled.

So suck it up buttercup find and better pvp game and play it instead
  • lemollenlemollen Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    <<Names removed>>

Beholder server

I was pvping with my GWF <name removed>, and my tactic is always running to the enemy base and play with them: im holding them back while others can control middle and base! After they damaging my health to 30% i run away and get a potion and run back! So with this we can control 2 points, and while im standin in the enemy base they wont get points for that!

BUT! <name removed> raging/flaming in zone chat, that he dont get it why are we winning, beacuse he says we are 5v3. He tought i didnt do anything. And then writing me in private message that i sux because i run away from fights and i take over control points! (actually this is the winning condition of dominiation) Later the enemy DC, <name removed> is writing to me too that i sux because i had less kills than he! (they lost to 1000-450). And despite i spamed like 10 times that its dominiation not deathmatch, they tought i still a looser and continously flaming my private chat lol!

Actually we won because of me! :/ But im the looser with the most points and died only once in the last second, because i writed back to one of the idiot! Yes im such a looser for winning 4500 xp instead of 1500...

- Make a DeathMach Arena

Well since you know that they are idiots, why are you so affected by them? Lol
  • derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    <<Names removed>>

Beholder server

- Make a DeathMach Arena

I do that on my GWF and usually I have to yell at my teammates to gtfo the enemy base since I'm already there lol .
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • merlin420idmerlin420id Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

- Make a DeathMach Arena

I'm for the IQ test, love the post!!!!
  • jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I do the same whit my GWF :S Even if i die at enemy base, i stop the point the enemy get from. The key of domination is make the enemy move or split for take back the base. If you simply stop in middle and only kill, your team will lose
  • roguenerfbatmanroguenerfbatman Banned Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Sometimes people are unhappy because your having fun capping while they get stearolled by a team with one more at the real fight.

If you only have three people its moot but any other time holding your own and 2 is enough. Are you the guy who leaves the team undermanned at 2. Sound like you could be.
  • cdave78cdave78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Dont underestimate the power of back capping i bail out of 2 if ts being contested and the fight is obviously going to take a long time or be overrun. running to 3 to draw them back and stop them from getting points is a good thing. Point control wins more matches