test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gauntlgrym set: Can someone post a pic of the CW set?

archomentalarchomental Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
edited July 2013 in The Library
For someone who has the gaunt set for CWs, I would love to see a pic to
see what it looks like.
Post edited by archomental on

Comments

• kerrovitarrakerrovitarra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 559 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Find topic "show you wizard".
  • archomentalarchomental Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the advice, Ill do that.
  • everwindgaleeverwindgale Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 76
    edited July 2013
    It has got to be the ugliest set in the entire game. The game designers must have spent at least 20 minutes designing it so they could get it out the GG update out of the door. It looks like a warped version of gladiator armor crosses with some wierd sadomasochism themed wannabe.

Sad things is it will cost you 60k to change its appearance which is utterly ridiculous. This is the first role-playing game I have ever played that makes it prohibitively difficult to create a unique looking character.
  • kr1stokr1sto Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    That's your opinion. I think it looks quite good :p

liqfoy8b.jpg
  • everwindgaleeverwindgale Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 76
    edited July 2013
    kr1sto wrote: »
    That's your opinion. I think it looks quite good :p

liqfoy8b.jpg

I guess if your into patchwork leather and spikes...like I said...that is NOT what comes to mind when I think "control wizard". I guess if floats your boat, or whips...hehe