test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

lvl 20 tailor reinforce vizer gloves - can i sell?

oriyellow8oriyellow8 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
so i see in my lvl 20 tailor i can reinforce the gloves . but its say binds by pickup. does it means than when i finish this process the gloves will be bound automatically to me or can i sell them in ah? /thanxs
Post edited by oriyellow8 on

Comments

• mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    AFAIK a recent patch made all these items BoP, so you can't sell them on the AH any longer.
  • ruprect1ruprect1 Member Posts: 67
    edited July 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    AFAIK a recent patch made all these items BoP, so you can't sell them on the AH any longer.

^^This^^

Crafting in this game is worthless. The only exception is gemmed pants shirt, but you need a lot of assets to make that.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    When you go to make reinforced gloves it now gives you a big warning telling you that they will be bound to you.
  • oriyellow8oriyellow8 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    so i get to lvl 20 just to reinforce my gloves? is cryptic or pw think we r idiots...oh wait..they r. this game need so many fixes of profession and such its like they dont know any mmo and made all the mistakes they could have. when archage is on i by by this game.
  • apehceapehce Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    A side question: What happens if you reinforce gloves that already have an enchant in them?
  • kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Then you lose the enchantment since the old gloves are destroyed in order to make the new ones.