test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What Shards create Armor Or Weapon Enhancements?

ioncyclamenioncyclamen Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey All, been working recently on getting shards for weapons and armor in order to utilize the enhancement slots they have.
I have thunderhead shards, but can only form them into an Armor Enhancement.

So my question is, what shards create what effects as well as weapon and armor enhancements?

Thanks for the information ahead of time.
See you on the battlegrounds.
Post edited by ioncyclamen on

Comments

• Options
    zaknafaelzaknafael Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i would like an answer to that as well, the game menu says you can buy armour enhancements in the zen market but i have been unable to find anything either in the zen market, the bazaar, auction house or vendors, can someone give some info on this pls?
  • Options
    jimdenjimden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ion, I can't help with the info, I too want to know.

zak, don't know about the armor/weapon enhancements being at the WB, both armor/weapon are available in AH. Pricy too, "lesser" bids start at about quarter million AD, buy outs about 100KAD above that. Want a Vorpal? they "start" in the millions of AD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The shards you get as drops off bosses, and in the DD chests. Like Thunderhead/Vorpal/Life Drinker etc. You have to have 4 of them to create an enchantment. You combine them like you would say a normal Radiant/Dark enchant, double click, same type window opens. Note these shards for enchants have a 1% chance, so you really need a Coalescent ward.

When combinded they create for example thunderhead ---> lesser thunderhead enchantment. Which will give you diff type of bonuses depending on enchant. There are diff quality enchants as well, just like different ranks of the normal dark/radiant enchants. It goes lesser thunderhead/thunderhead/greater/perfect. Needing 4 of each previous combined to create the next quality version.

There are enchants in the lockboxes. Tenebrous/Plaguefire/Indomitable (Indomitable is a runestone for pet). These you will get the lesser version, ready for use outta the lockbox.

If you go to AH and look at the enchant tab. Change quality to epic. Youll see them.
    There is a bunch of diff ones with different abilities, some better than others. The ones people mainly are after are Vorpals/Soulforges/Tenebrous/Plaguefires.

There are weapon enchants and armor. The armor shards have a square shape. The weapon are diamonds. I wish I could give you pics but Im at work. But again you have to combine the shards to make enchants, which note again have a 1% success rate, is why you want to use coalescent wards on them. Which then can be used In gear. One you place them. they are stuck like the basic enchants. You can override them by placing another in the slot, but you'll lose the original; or deslot them but that costs AD.

Perfect versions are pretty much the endgame. Like any F2P mmo these are the most costly part. Raiderz has some sort of weapon enchants +1,+2 etc etc. Allods Online has runes. Most of these games have something like that, where the ultra competitive will attempt to achieve.

Edit: or read above post :):):):) with pics!; also noticed this is a necro :P
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    what is the ah?
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    zaknafael wrote: »
    what is the ah?

Auction House.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    thanks for the information much appreciated
  • Options
    chidy1776chidy1776 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just a heads up, any shards with a square border make an armor chant and diamond borders make a weapon chant. You can search the names on the ah to see what the completed versions do by using your local ah.
    Paul 60 guardian fighter on mindflayer.

Rising Star, fun friendly, community focused guild on mindflayer. We strive to help each other and enjoy the game together. Talk to me for info, or feel free to check and join our community at risingstarneverwinter.enjin.com