test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quintessence Global Gaming Guild Info (Mindflayer Shard)

jenson1211jenson1211 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
2hiasf4.gif

Quintessence was created on May 3rd 2013 and has a steady community of mature players. Most of the Quintessence members are from Raiderz Online (another MMORPG by PWE). We are not a 100% PVP oriented guild but we do participate in the PVP events. The guild emphasizes on tolerance and teamwork and also practices sharing of materials/ingredients among guild members. The guild's comprised of players from multiple countries around the world and it's an English speaking guild. Here in Quintessence, we do not tolerate with rude and immature players.

Guild Goals
Quintessence aims to be the best guild in the server as well as achieving a popular reputation as a friendly community where players can make friends and have fun playing the game together.
Quintessence is currently aiming to organize regular parties for Castle Naver and also participate in Gauntlgrym events as much as possible!

Guild Rules
- No begging of any kind. Kindly request your help in a proper manner.
- No spamming of any kind. For example; spamming of Foreign Language and Help Requests.
- No excessive cursing.
- No shouting over the guild's voice server.

Guild Details
Guild Name: Quintessence
Shard: Mindflayer
Guild Leader: Jendr
Leader from: Malaysia
Guild Type: Casual/Social/End Game PvE/PvP/Dungeon Raids
Current Members: 140+
Active Members: Predominantly European Players (GMT+1), Malaysia and Singapore (GMT+8)
Language: English
Voice Server: Raidcall, TeamSpeak3

Website
http://quintessencegc.guildportal.com

https://www.facebook.com/groups/quintessenceeast/

Currently Looking For:

Class wise
-Full Support Devoted Clerics! Running short of them in guild and Trickery Rogues for dps! All other classes are welcome to join too!

Player wise
- Independent Players, Proactive Players
- Players who can participate with members in dungeon runs, experiencing, learning and mastering the dungeons. If you're new no worries, no pressure!
- Players who can contribute to the guild in the long run; help recruiting new members, providing class guides, PvE and PvP tactics!
- Players from +2GMT to +12GMT timezone! Looking for more players from European and South East Asia Countries; Denmark, Poland, Germany, Serbia, Croatia, Malaysia, Singapore, Phillipines, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand for example!
- GS minimum 8k 'preferably' but still accept lower GS players:)

Contact Details
If you're interested in joining us, you can contact the following guild officers via whisper or mail:

Jendr@jenson1211 - Malaysia
Casca@okniner - Singapore
LordWhite@donnomusic123 - Malaysia
Narwhal@zoywiki - US East
Cathrine Dragonborne@chronosdk - Denmark
Frukul@sushishu - New Zealand
Unrest@unrestsoul - New Zealand
Nathaniel@tombkeep3r - Germany
Post edited by jenson1211 on

Comments

• jenson1211jenson1211 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    July 22nd 2013 Update

We have steady amount of active European players and South East Asian players and we're looking for more players from these regions!

We have Class Advisors who can help provide you guides on class build, pve and pvp tactics! We have active and friendly leadership in the guild; guild leader monitors members' well-being!

We have active guild bank manager keeping track of withdraw/deposit logs to keep the items in check!

We have daily dungeon raid events during off DD hours! We're currently guiding inexperienced members with T2 dungeons and Castle Naver!

We have an active TS3 server for ease of communications, active guild FB page and guildsite to contact guild leader and officers!
  • jenson1211jenson1211 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Reserved for future editting#2
    edited May 2013
    Reserved for future editting #3
  • cosmiecosmie Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Quintessence is a great, casual guild with very active players. We're a friendly and helpful guild.
    Being a global guild means there are always people online.

I've been with Quintessence for about a year. We're always looking for more active players!
    <3
  • entropiousentropious Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    cosmie wrote: »
    Quintessence is a great, casual guild with very active players. We're a friendly and helpful guild.
    Being a global guild means there are always people online.

I've been with Quintessence for about a year. We're always looking for more active players!
    <3

quintessence
  • dreadlegacydreadlegacy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited June 2013
    Hi Jendr,

I have a 8.1 GS TR with all pvp epic gear as well as a lvl 20 DC that I am leveling up now. I wanted to get my DC up to lvl 60 as well before I started farming for my T2 gear. I am in a guild that hardly has anyone on anymore and looking to join a mature guild with fun players. Let me know if you would be interested in guilding both of my characters-

eraser@dreadlegacy
  • nivledicnivledic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is a great guild with active leadership
    edited June 2013
    Hi Jendr,

I have a 8.1 GS TR with all pvp epic gear as well as a lvl 20 DC that I am leveling up now. I wanted to get my DC up to lvl 60 as well before I started farming for my T2 gear. I am in a guild that hardly has anyone on anymore and looking to join a mature guild with fun players. Let me know if you would be interested in guilding both of my characters-

eraser@dreadlegacy

Greetings!:D Of course mate, you're welcome to join us! Just contact me at Jendr@jenson1211! I'll recruit you one I'm online!:D
  • chronosdkchronosdk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bumping!

Too short message, adding filling.
  • donnomusic123donnomusic123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Bump!!!!!!!!!!
  • chronosdkchronosdk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    And another friendly bump. xD
  • sthylsthyl Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    Very nice active guild, been here for a while and have been only treated with respect. Great members, great leaders, overall great guild.
  • kattanahkattanah Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi. I'm a 8.3k TR based in the UK. I know you said in your OP that you're looking for mainly GMT +2, but is there often people online around 8-12h GMT?
    edited July 2013
    Hey kattanah, yea we do have some players from UK and we have also players from GMT-1 to GMT -18 in fact! We're an international guild and we have balanced players from both ends of the continent^^ If you're interested kindly whisper me or mail me at jendr@jenson1211 in game^^
  • fortie1fortie1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi , im a player with 5x60 char (10 K gs + on all) and a CET player ( one hour ahead on UK) .

I was wondering how many active players you have online during the day that do dungeons / pvp runs ?

My current guild is pretty much dead ( was a great community guild)
    edited July 2013
    fortie1 wrote: »
    Hi , im a player with 5x60 char (10 K gs + on all) and a CET player ( one hour ahead on UK) .

I was wondering how many active players you have online during the day that do dungeons / pvp runs ?

My current guild is pretty much dead ( was a great community guild)

Greetings!

So you're from a GMT+1 zone eh? Well our guild most active players are from GMT+1 to GMT+12 as a matter of fact, we have an average of 10 players during your afternoons and during peak hours, it should be around 15 or 16. We used to have more active players but it's the summer vacation now, so most of them are away.

Anyway, yes we have players doing epic dungeons actively on certain hours of the day just not 24/7. If you're interested in joining then kindly pm me at Jendr@jenson1211 in game; or you can mail me!

I look forward to your positive feedback!
  • fantom3nfantom3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    ~pokes the thread~

Hey, we are still here!
    Neverwinter addict since open-BETA! What's your drug?
    Spoon? There is no spoon.

Old member of Team Fencebane (R.I.P)
    - One of the 5 core founders.
  • donnomusic123donnomusic123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Bump bump bump bump~!
    edited July 2013
    BUmp !

We are LOOKING for clerics !!!!!

report in for duty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tigerbametigerbame Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hey i am from denmark. do you guild got alot of player from denmark and EU. i am in a guild where 95% is from usa so few is online whene i am. i got a 12k GF and a 11k Dc.
    edited July 2013
    We got a few, including my self, and we got a bunch from europe. But we cover the entire world.
    edited July 2013
    tigerbame wrote: »
    Hey i am from denmark. do you guild got alot of player from denmark and EU. i am in a guild where 95% is from usa so few is online whene i am. i got a 12k GF and a 11k Dc.

Hello!^^ Yes we have a number of players from Denmark. In fact chronosdk, our guild Vice President is from Denmark as well!:D If you're interested in joining us, please contact me in game at Jendr@jenson1211, you can mail me if I'm offline:) Also include your class and your level!
    edited August 2013
    Bump

Still recruiting players !!!!! clerics ( mostly ) and the other classes !!!!

EU / ASIA / AUS / US !!!!!!!
    edited August 2013
    Up UP !!!!!
    edited August 2013
    Bump

Still recruiting players !!!!! clerics ( mostly ) and the other classes !!!!

EU / ASIA / AUS / US !!!!!!!

for T2 and beyond and the NEW PATCH ( frey wind)
    edited August 2013
    NEED europe players !!!!! CET & GMT based !!! healers mostly wanted , but other classes are certainly welcome !!!!!!!!
    edited August 2013
    Still recruiting! xD