test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

auction house problem

ellehcar1ellehcar1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3
for the past 3 days i have been unable to buy anything from the auction house. continue to get the message "unable to make purchase at this time" sometimes it tells me "auction house closed" why is the auction house not allowing me to purchase anything.?? bought all my gear just fine 3 days ago for all 3 characters. yes, i restarted the game and even restarted my computer. and yes, i have plenty of AD to spend. is this a game bug?? anyone else having this problem?? anyone know how i can fix this.?? thanks :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    atrelegisvalgardatrelegisvalgard Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    good evening everyone I wonder if someone can help me because I was a time without entering my account neverwinter and now my characters are gone, does anyone have any idea what might have happened.

from already thank everyone's attention.
  • Options
    murraymaniamurraymania Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    good evening everyone I wonder if someone can help me because I was a time without entering my account neverwinter and now my characters are gone, does anyone have any idea what might have happened.

from already thank everyone's attention.
    copy them over again?
  • Options
    atrelegisvalgardatrelegisvalgard Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    already created until another character but the same old gone ...
  • Options
    terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for the report!

I believe this is addressed already on Preview - I've seen some auction house transactions go through. If you're still running into issues with this on Preview, though, please respond!

AtrelegisValgard: When reporting issues on NeverwinterPreview, please make sure that the thread you're responding to is about the same issue as the one you're reporting. That'll help us out a lot. :) Thank you!
    * As for your characters: Are they still missing? Were they all on NeverwinterPreview before?