test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Enchantments and Runestones, what stacks what doesn't?

ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 426 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just at a point where I can concentrate on enchating my items, however I've read snippets of issues of certain runestones not stacking properly. I've tried researching but can't find anything indepth/exact on this.

I'm refering to certain runstones not stacking with the exact same type and rank. I.e. you'd need to use a rank 7 and rank 8 for it to stack.

Can anyone give me a complete rundown of the runestones effected, much appreciated.
Post edited by ukspawn on

Comments

• Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ukspawn wrote: »
    Just at a point where I can concentrate on enchating my items, however I've read snippets of issues of certain runestones not stacking properly. I've tried researching but can't find anything indepth/exact on this.

I'm refering to certain runstones not stacking with the exact same type and rank. I.e. you'd need to use a rank 7 and rank 8 for it to stack.

Can anyone give me a complete rundown of the runestones effected, much appreciated.

AFAIK the issue was only with certain enchantments such as XP boost which didn't stack if you used more than one of the same level enchantment. It seems to have now been fixed except for Savage Enchantments where people have been reporting issues.

But it would be best to list the enchantments you are thinking of using so that you can get confirmation form someone that has used them recently.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Basically all the weapon enchantments
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Basically all the weapon enchantments

Never heard of anyone having an issue with those not stacking (as opposed to not working at all...), but give this thread a day or so just in case anyone has.
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    Never heard of anyone having an issue with those not stacking (as opposed to not working at all...), but give this thread a day or so just in case anyone has.

Hmm, unless folks mean "with that effect from other players", in which case, a few have that issue. For example, plaguefire doesn't stack across players, right?

I might be derailing slightly here, though, and yes, you're right- just posting specifics makes it easier to avoid costly surprises further down the line.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Maybe it's old issue that's been fixed, but I swore I recall reading about certain runestones wouldn't stack when they were of the exact same type and rank, and would only stack when using a different rank.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Maybe it's old issue that's been fixed, but I swore I recall reading about certain runestones wouldn't stack when they were of the exact same type and rank, and would only stack when using a different rank.

Yes, those included the XP ones I mentioned, but I am not sure that everything was fixed.